Chapter 04{ Ending }

*YOUR POV*
I got home, l greeted my parents, and went to my room. After that I proceed to think about everything the old man had told me. It seemed crazy at first, but when I analyzed it, I realized he was right.

It was true, Joseph never had feelings for me. My mind had created everything. I still remember when he told me:" If you really love someone, wish them well, wish them happiness. Don't see what they can do for you but what you can do for them. If they suffering help them. That:s what love is all about: helping others and making them happy. If that person loves you too, I'll assure you that'll be the greatest relationship you'll ever experience."

Thanks to the old man wise word and everything. I became more and more convinced that falling in love is an illusion. That's why it's important to be aware of the expectations, we create in our head.

Few months, everytime I meet a boy and feel an instant emotional activation inside of me, I repeat several times, "FALLING IN LOVE IS AN ILLUSION. Falling in love and having a relationship are two very different things."

------------------------°The End°--------------------------
❤️                                                              ❤️
This is the ending guys
Thank you so much to all who
read the story, and
thank you for your support
though no one support me,
but still thank you very much.
Sorry it's a very short story but
next time on my next story I'll try
to make it longer.Thank you once again
Don't forget to vote and comment.
❤️                                                              ❤️