Part 2- Present

I woke up early at 5:00 it was tooooooooo early so I took my ass back to sleep. My dad woke me up round 6:30. He slapped me😢.

"Get your ass up and get ready for school."

So I got up, got dressed, and we got in the car.

I had to be at school at 8:30. It was 7:15. I didn't know why we was going so early but then he pulled over in a alley. He pulled his dick out and grabbed me by my head and made me give him head. 45 mins passed by and it was now 8:00. We headed to the school. I made it at 8:15. I seen my Bestfriend Gianna which is also known as Gigi or stank. I call her stank cause she gets funky on the dance floor lol and it's funny. I tell her everything. I feel like her and Darren is the only people who care about me. Darren is my friend too he's also the most popular guy in school... He's also my crush 😅. I really don't know why he would want be friends with me I'm a nobody. Sometimes I feel like it's a joke like he was has some type of bet with someone to be my friend or something like in movies where the popular guy makes a bet to take a girl virginity or sum like that if you know what I mean. But sometimes he seems different he's not like other popular guys.... He's really sweet and handsome and smart. Not alot of popular guys are smart. He's also a good friend to me. I've known him and Gigi for a long time. And they have always been there for me I tell them everything.

"Hey Gigi."

"Hey dria."

"What another boring day."

"Just wait till your birthday, we are gonna have so much fun."

"Did you forget something ?"

"What ?? Your dad said he was gonna let you go out with your friends."

"Yea he is but my mom is getting out of the mental institution today. I don't want to have to face her. She's way worse than my dad. I just wanna run away☹️."

"I know dria that really sucks I just hope you be ok."

"Yea me too let's not talk about that right now tho let's go to breakfast."

We head to breakfast and sit at a table by ourselves because Darren was sitting with all those mean girls and jocks. Breakfast was over so we throwed our food away and takieah throwed her smoothie on me. I known takieah for a long time too and she never liked me . I don't know why but she never did . Maybe it was because me and Darren was so close. She did like him after all. She's always being mean to me. It was smoothie juice all on me. It was some on the floor and I slipped. Everybody was laughing. Darren and Gigi helped me up.

Darren said "Takieah that wasn't very nice."

Takieah responded "I know."

Takieah laughs stupidly and walks away with her little Regina George group.

"Are you ok dria" says Darren.

"I'll be fine."

"Let's get you to a bathroom and clean you up."

So me, Darren and Gigi head to the bathroom.

"Uhhh Darren."

"What ?"

"You can't come in here."

"Ohh yea right bye dria."

"Bye thanks."

He leaves. Gigi is helping me clean up I had some extra clothes in my locker so she ran and got them.

"Thanks Gi I wouldn't know what I would do without you."

"No problem girl your my bestfriend I will always be here."

So the bell rang for first period. We went to all our classes for the day and school was finally over.