Epilogue - Part 2

A/N: Finally finished updating the story after a month. I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry for updating super late.

Word Count: 5343

---

Light Empire and Dark Empire. Have different rules, kings, queens, and policies. But when it comes to their desires, they want the same thing. Power.

And because of that, the Twilight Orb has been in danger for many years, until now. The same thing to the Twilight Goddess' life. Her body couldn't handle her soul anymore because half of the Twilight Orb's energy was absorbed by Vexana.

Now she's back to save the Land of Dawn and bring it back to the way it's supposed to be. Whether she succeeds or fails, she needs to return the body that she borrowed from Kadita. Though the percentage of Kadita's comeback is very little and might die in the process, then again she still volunteered just to save the Land of Dawn.

All the damage that was cost by the war vanished as if the battle never existed. Lunox emerged from the battlefield and looked at everyone straight in the eye one by one.

"This is what you've all been fighting for? Power, of course." A hint of disappointment was evident in her voice.

Everyone stopped as Lunox's voice echoed to the whole border. Some were confused and others bowed down their heads as a sign of respect. The others didn't recognize her since she's in a different body while others felt her presence.

"What will happen to all of you and the Land of Dawn if I didn't come to stop the war? Land of Dawn won't be called 'Land of Dawn' but a Land of Ghosts now if you succeeded in making each other's empire vanish." Her eyes fell to the two leaders of the two empires.

King Zilong, leader of the Light. Queen Vexana, ruler of the Dark.

Lunox's gaze focused on Vexana and she did the same, not getting scared or anything towards Lunox.

"I assume you have the Twilight Orb hidden in your safe already," she muttered under her breath.

Vexana avoided her gaze. "Then, you assume wrong. I'm not the only one who's interested in that damn orb."

Lunox tensed up as nervousness overwhelmed her.

"Why are you pale? You're still going to die either way," Vexana scoffed.

She shook her head. "No. I'm still not done here yet." Her expression darkened and she raised her right hand before clenching her fist.

Vexana's eyes widened as she started choking and fell to the ground while she's holding her neck. "I-I... can't b-breathe."

Lunox unclenched her fist as Vexana can breathe normally again. "Now you know why I need that orb," she sighed before vanishing into thin air along with Vexana.

King Zilong and the others were left shocked and confused about what just happened. While Lesley, behind the tree was staring at the path Claude took a few minutes ago.

×××

"Is that all you've got?" Argus grunted before grinning devilishly.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" Alucard lunged at him and kept on throwing punches to his face but was blocked by Argus' helmet and ended up hurting his fists.

He laughed evilly before pushing Alucard to the ground. He stood up and fixed his armor, "If you plan to kill me, you might want to use your sword and not your fists. You're just wasting your time and energy."

Argus took his sword and charged forward to Alu but quickly blocked by his blade. "I will make you pay," he muttered then kicked him to his stomach and slashed the blade to Argus' arm, causing it to bleed.