1. An Americano Black

I was looking outside the big windows. Hoseok was nowhere to be found. I was staring at people running all across the street and going to the sidewalks. Where is he? I asked him for one thing and he is late.

I started wiping the counter. I was trying to forget that tomorrow is the first day of school. That means that I have to work only the afternoon, which means less money. I was saving money to buy that desktop I wanted for my new Pc.

"Turbo-X Nemesis N205 desktop".

Even the name sounds like something big. I didn't want to go to school again. My thoughts of Hoseok returned back again as I saw him running inside and the door behind him closed itself.

H: They are coming!!!

He ran to a table and he pretend that he was a costumer. He started reading a magazine that was placed on the table. I freaked out. I really wasn't ready for this. I hid behind the counter as quick as I could and started fixing my hair. As I got up I pretended that I was wiping the counter even harder than before. The door of the coffee shop opened. That's the moment when I knew I needed to hide.

Jeon jungkook!

He was wearing his leather jacket and his ripped up jeans. He was walkimg with confidence and the whole world stopped moving when he started walking to the counter. Even I couldn't get a word out of my own mouth. Me and Jungkook had a few conversations last year. He knows me but he doesn't feel like I do. He approached me while his whole squad was following him.

Jungkook: Hey, I would like an Americano black.

He said while placing his hands on the counter. I was staring at him while trying to let my words come out.

Congrats y/n! You messed up once again!

I could see a small smirk at the corner of his lips while he was scanning me. He was confused with my reaction. I could see hoseok face-palming his forehead with the corner of my eye and then I remembered.

I have to make a coffee!

I started walking away from the counter as I was making his coffee. I was secretly looking at them. They were talking to each other. Jungkook was so hot. I was trying not to drool in front of him. I gave my self a Minni slap to wake me up from this dream. It hurt a lot. As I turned to give him his coffee I realised that everyone was looking at me.