Sicarius vi Britannia

Author Note! Please don't skip! >~<!

For your info, Lelouch isn't immortal in this story. He was saved by C.C. after he was stabbed by Suzaku.

_________________________________________________________________________________

It was a day after the demon emperor of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia was 'killed' in public. In the base of the Black Knights.

"Alright. Remove that mask and let us see who you are! You can't fool us! We know you aren't the real Zero! The real Zero is Lelouch!" Kallen exclaimed. The masked man, Zero, the same man who took away Lelouch's life sat on the chair in front of Kallen, Ohgi, Tamaki, The Four Holy Swords, Kaguya and Todoh. Zero let out an audible sigh before taking off his mask. To their surprise, it was Suzaku Kururugi, knight of Lelouch vi Britannia!

"W-Why did you kill Lelouch?! I thought that you were on his side! P-Plus..! Shouldn't you be dead?!?!" Kallen exclaimed.

"This was all under his plan... This was under the orders of Lelouch himself," Suzaku said, tears sliding down his face. Everyone else in the room gasped in surprise.

"What do you mean?!" Ohgi exclaimed in shock.

"Lelouch ordered me to kill him. He said that the world has focused all their hatred on him. If his existence is removed, then that will break the hatred of the world. I killed my best friend..." Suzaku said wiping the tears from his face. "Before he slid down to wear Nunnally was, he told me that this could serve me as a punishment. Forever hiding that face of mine behind the mask of Zero..."

"I... I see... He did all that for the sake of us... I-I knew it!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"But he's dead... There's nothing you can do about it..." Suzaku said.

"So what are of going to do now?" Todoh asked.

"I'll... I'll join the Black Knights and hide my face behind this mask... The mask that was stained by his blood. This is what Lelouch wants me to do," Suzaku said.

"Hold on! Do you seriously thing we would let you join us?!" Chiba exclaimed.

"I will. This is what Lelouch wanted," Suzaku said staring at the mask of Zero.

"Do you-" Chiba protested.

"Alright. Then it's settled. You shall be the new leader of the Black Knights. But yor identity will still be kept a secret from the members of the Black Knights," Kaguya said.

"But-"

"No buts. That is final," Kaguya said. The others had no choice but to obey.

"Thank you. But there's a problem. I'm not as smart as Lelouch. But I'm more physically active. How do I make up some master plans?" Suzaku asked. (A/N: To Suzaku-lovers, please don't get offended!)

"You'll just have to think of something. But we'll try to help," Todoh said. Suzaku gulped with nervousness.

A WEEK LATER

"And now! We present you his majesty Sicaius vi Britannia, the new emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire!"

A brunette with blood red eyes stepped out wearing emperor clothing. This man was Sicarius vi Britannia, secret prince of Britannia. The people of Britannia was confused as they ave never heard the name of this man before but nonetheless accepted it. Sicarius looked quite similar to Lelouch but everyone knew he was a different person.

"Greetings. From today onwards, I, Sicarius vi Britannia, shall be the new emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire! I hope that everyone will cooperated with me to make Britannia a better country," Sicarius said. "Big brother, Lelouch vi Britannia. I know you aren't dead. I will complete what father failed to do. Just you wait... I will creat a better world than you did by making everyone hate you and getting someone to kill you so that you can break the chain of hate," Sicarius said as he descended from the stage. This left everyone in the world in shock. Lelouch vi Britannia is dead! There's no way he would be alive... Right? There were rumors staring to spread, saying that the new emperor is a lunatic.

MEANWHILE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Lelouch and C.C. were watching the television. They had seen the broadcast about Sicarius being the new emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire.

"This can't be..." Lelouch was in shock.

"What's wrong? You seem to have the shock of your life," C.C. said.

"Sicarius vi Britannia, in other words, my younger brother has become the emperor of Britannia. But how could this be possible?! He is supposed to be the secret of our family! Plus how does he know that I am alive?!" Lelouch exclaimed.

"I don't know. But he sure has brains," C.C. said.

"Is that all you have to say?" Lelouch asked. "I have got to stop him. I can't have him accomplish what father had failed to do,"

"But then your identity will be exposed. No matter how you try to hide it, it will be exposed that you are alive," C.C. said.

"That doesn't really matter. He had already broadcasted to the world that I am alive. The whole world already knows that I am alive. Plus, he even mentioned Geass," Lelouch said. "Looks like I have another game to play,"

"Do as you wish," C.C. said.

"With pleasure," Lelouch said with an amused smirk.

The next day, in Ashford Academy...

"Class! Today! I proudly announce that his majesty Emperor Sicarius vi Britannia shall be studying in our class!" the teacher exclaimed. Sicarius stepped into the class and a big round of applause was heard. He went t the front of the class.

"Greetings, everyone! My name is Sicarius vi Britannia! I am honored to study with all of you!" Sicarius said bowing to the class.

"Your highness! You need bow now to us!" the teacher exclaimed. Just then, Kallen raised up her hand.

"Yes, Kallen?" the teacher asked. Kallen stood up.

"I have a question. Why are you studying in our school? Isn't there any private tutors for you, your majesty?" Kallen asked.

"Well, you see, I would like to experience the life of a normal students. Also, don't call me by 'your majesty' or 'emperor'. Just 'Sicarius' is fine. I believe that's what you call me big brother, Lelouch," Sicarius said. Everyone flinched at hearing the name of the demon emperor. Sicarius noticed this. "Please don't bear any grudges against my big brother! He did all of that for the sake of the world! He believes that he is able to break the chain of hatred by putting all the hatred of the world upon himself and then erasing his existence by getting someone to kill him using his own identity of Zero. But he is still alive though. As for being Zero, he just wants to recreate a new peaceful world. With the help of Geass, he was quite successful. Anyways, please do not bear any grudges against him," Sicarius said. The reason for saying good things about Lelouch is so that Sicarius is able to get a good name of not bearing grudges. This will surely help him in his plan to crush Lelouch, his own elder brother.

"L-Lelouch is alive?!" a student exclaimed. Kallen sat down.

"Yes,"

"He was Zero?!?!"

"Unfortunately, yes. He was the leader of the Black Knights," Sicarius said glancing at Kallen.

'Don't tell me he!!" Kallen thought.

"Alright, class! That's enough questions! Your majesty, please sit beside Kallen," the teacher said. Kallen stood up.

"Teacher, please don't call me by that. Just 'Sicarius' is fine!" Sicarius said and went to deputy beside Kallen. Kallen sat down. She introduced herself to Sicarius and acted as friendly as she can to avoid any suspicion.

"Kallen, please show his majesty around the school and help him out on catching up in class. Your majesty, Kallen has a sickness so please tolerate with her," the teacher said.

"Alright! Plus, just 'Sicarius' is fine!"

"I'm sorry, your majes- Sicarius," the teacher said. Everyone in the class laughed at their teacher's mistake. Soon, class started.