Team Introduction

It's already noon. All other teams have left with their senseis.But not team 7. Sometimes ago the last Academy teacher has also left.

All of a sudden a loud scream
Was hard in a nearby tree.it was from a certain scarecrow sensei who was hell bent on coming as less as possible. Not knowing that a certain blonde hair genin was behind this sudden attack because both the nine tails and the jinchuiriki was way too frustrated waiting for their sensei.

The silver haired sensei tought it was time to enter the classroom.As he was entering though the door his hand was stuck by the glue which was one the doorknob and a bucket full of different colours.

"Now the scarecrow looks like a joker." " That’s  your sensei naruto." the kyubi
Said to his tyrent. "Do you think I even care about someone like that. Someone WHO's still not over his teammates death and Doesn't
even care about his own sensei's child who was tortured by those fuckin villagers. "" okay okay.kiddo come down.""hmp."

In the meantime their sensei was getting so much annoyed that he wanted to punish those students very badly.But since it was his fault for being late it wouldn’t be right to do so.

"Who ever did this...ill find you. But first of all you guys come to the rooftop." said their now multi colored sensei.

Their sensei wanted to shunshin* to the rooftop but as his hand was glued to the rooftop first he needed to remove his hand after spending a good amout of chakra*.

The three students were staring at each other. The black haired genin was angry seeing such a idiot of sensei. But when he noticed his blonde teammate running towards the rooftop he didnt even get the chance to say anything before he went after the boy.

Meanwhile the pink haired genin named Sakura who was from a civilian family was amazed by his sensei though she still thinks that he is an idiot to fall for such simple tricks.Not willing to get left behind she also runned after her teammates

Their sensei was seen reading a book by the time they reached their.Though the boys didn’t feel anything Sakura was panting hard as her stamina was much lower.

"Sensei you were so late. " said Naruto while complaing.

"Sorry I'm late guys, a black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way.' replied their sensei.
"More like reading that book"

"So first we should introduce ourselves. Who wants to go first" said kakashi.

Uhh...isnt he supposed to introduce himself  first."Sensei why dont you Show  us how to do it??" said Sakura.

"Okay. I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like... and things I hate… I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future… never really thought about it. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies."

That was as good as not saying anything "we just knew his name thats all."

"Now  its your turn.You first the blonde."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like cup ramen.But i like the ramen that Iruka-sensei bought  for me from Ichirakus ramen even more".if it wasnt for pretending do you think i will like something like that. Naruto continued on." I hate that i have to wait  three minutes for ramen to be ready. "

"What is your hobby?"

"My hobby..NO..my dream is to the hokage and be recognised by all." more like dominate the whole world.

Kakashi stared at him for a moment and said,"next".

Sakura put up a big smile "My name is Sakura Haruno.
I like..well the person i like..." Sakura looks at Sasuke and starts to blush like crazily."and...my hobby is to..well..my dream is to..."weirdly Sakura put her hand on her mouth and screeched like a fangirl while staring at Sasuke.

Meanwhile Sasuke just ignored her and thought how much of a hassle she is.

"And what do you hate?" asked kakashi

"Naruto" Sakura said instantly.

"Bitch you should hate me because you will die in my hand very soon." Naruto thought to himself.

"Okay thats rude. Now the last guy. " Kakashi demanded.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There is not that much things I like but there is a person though he doesnt know. I hate fangirls..And about my dream... I dont have any dream. But i have an ambition that is to kill certain someone."

"Alright you guys have unique personalities. But before we start our first mission together we have a test."

"A test?" all of them said in unison.

"Yes. A test and that is....

_____________________________

OMG its so long for me. Sorry that i uploaded after a long time..