Part 1

[Naruto's POV].

"Kakashi! Get you're ass down here or no food!" I shouted. Iruka chuckled at the table. 

Hey guys, I'm Naruto Namikaze. I'm the Anbu Captain of Team Kitsune. Yes, Team Kitsune, the most famous Anbu Team in all nations. I think you already know who my parents are, don't you? Right for people who don't know because they're dumb as a rock. My father is to oh so-great Hokage, Minato Namikaze. My mother is the oh so-great Red death, Kushina Uzumaki. I moved out of my parents house to live with Kakashi-nii and Iruka-nii. Do you wanna know why? Well it's because I was treated like shit and a demon. My siblings saw me as a waste of space and my parents saw me as a Demon. Stupid right. 

"Alright, I'm coming down, jeez Naruto, you sound like a housewife," said Kakashi-nii.

"Trust me, I'll be more than a fucking a housewife in a minute," I muttered. Iruka-nii was laughing. I placed our food on the table. Kakashi finally decided to come and join us. Today is going to be shit. Wanna know why? Well it's because me and Kakashi has to look after a group of babies, I mean Genins. So lucky me, right!

"Thanks for the food," said Iruka-nii. I nodded. He put the plate in the sink and headed off to work. He kissed my forehead and then Kakashi's lips, before leaving. 

After me and Kakashi finished eating. I washed the dishes whereas Kakashi talked to Obito. Yes he's here and not away doing something stupid. I had to drag his ass back home, literally.  

2 hours later, me and Kakashi decided it was the best time to get to the Academy. We were late but we didn't care. Once we got to the classroom. I dodged the hit from Kushina but Kakashi wasn't so lucky. Wanna know how I dodged it? He went through the door at the front of the classroom. I came through the door and the back of the classroom. Awesome idea, right? 

"Why are you both late?!" Screamed Kushina.

"We was coming here first but then we decided to help Mr Fugaku out, then we helped an old lady, then we went to get some food, then we talked to some anbu, then we headed home because we forgot a few things, then we was stopped by Guy, then we..." I lied. 

"Liar!" Screamed Menma, Pinky, Kazui.

"How do you know I'm not telling the truth?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Because you have a stupid grin on your face," said Sasuke.

"Touche," I said. I turned to Kakashi and nodded. He nodded back. He leaned against the wall at the front of the classroom, whereas I sat on one of the seats with my fee on the table at the back of the classroom. Kushina leaned against the windowsill in the front of the classroom. Sasuke sat next to the window next to Kushina. Kazui and Pinky sat next to him. Menma sat on the table in front of Kakashi. The brown hair mask boy sat next to me. I raised a brow but shrugged. 

"Alright introductions," said Kakashi plainly. 

"How do we do that?" asked Menma. Me, mask boy and Kakashi facepalmed. 

"Names! Likes! Dislikes! Hobbies! Dreams for the future! Are you an idiot or what?" I asked. 

"What did you say to m-" said Menma.

"Wait, it said on your profile that you was deadlast so what a stupid question to ask," I said. He growled. 

"So senseis can you go fist to show us how it's done?" asked Pinky.

"Has she never introduced herself to anyone?" I thought.

"Looks like it," said Kurama. I sighed. I'm going to die before I even get married.