chapter 9

Lexi pov

I groaned loudly as I got out of the car at the airport. It hurts to move.  My stomach hurts me more than when I was pregnant.  I think it's still getting use to the fact that I lost the one thing that held me to Paul.  I mean Im still trying to get use to it.

Me, Liam, Stacy, Leah, Embry, The rest of the pack and the Cullen's were all boarding the Cullen's private jet. 

We was now in Washington and Carlisle was driving me, Stacy and Liam back to the reservation.  I'm gonna hate this.  There's gonna be so many memories.  Of him.  Of the marriage. Of the day he purposed. Of the time I came back.  Of the time I ran away. Of the time he rejected me.  I sighed and stared out of the car window.  We was now going through Forks. All the greenery and the woods and small houses and people overwhelmed me.  I don't know why.  I felt like I was being overpowered. This confused my.

I could see all the happy faces as we came passed the Forks highschool. They was all smiling and talking. As we came passed the primary school next to it I grabbed my belly.  All the little children talking to there mom's and dad's with happy faces.  Telling them about their day.  I small smile graced upon my face.  I could've had that. Could've.

We was now passing the La Push welcome sign. I breathed in heavily.  Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.  My breathing got heavier and harder to control. 

"Lexi are you okay?" Liam asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and nodded.  Still looking out the window into the deep dark forest. Paul.  His grey wolf. Such a dark grey that you could tell he had power.  Such a dark grey that it was almost black.  I sighed.

Carlisle parked the car on the beach car park.  I sighed loudly and opened the door.  I could smell the fresh air and the salty sea. The house that held so many memories was just up the road from here.  I went to the boot and took our my bags and started walking to my new house that Paul got us before the honeymoon. It was opposite the beach.  It was opposite the first place we met. I walked up the drive way and fished out the key out of my purse. I unlocked the door and walked into the house.  I shut the door behind me and leaned my back against it. Dropping my bags the the floor and walking to the kitchen. I filled the kettle with water and boiled it.  I made my self a hot cup of tea and sat at the breakfast bar table in the middle of the kitchen.  Suddenly, a bag from upstairs was heard.  I shot up from my chair.  I slowly stepped to the stairs.  I made my way half way up when a tall muscular figure stood at the top of the stairs.