The end to a beginning

Kim hanbin,  the leader of the group ikon. 
Filled with charisma on stage but melts into cuteness off stage.  His dumbness has always been adorable and his smile is  the most precious thing ever. 

Reporter : Breaking news!  B. I of ikon has left his group and yg entertainment due to purchase of drugs which is assumingly due to a scandal .

All ikonics had a heartbreak,  they lost their perious leader quail. They all tried begging him to come back but nothing worked,  he eventually left with a demo song addressed to ikonics, titled " take care " .( p.s it's a great song,  plz hear it)

All the songs produced by him now brought tears to the ikonics eyes,  even if it was something as cheerful as " love scenario " or something like "#wyd " or simply new songs like " I'm OK " .

It all resulted to the end to the begining of the rise of ikon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about a month since he left but the others were still feeling lifeless,  empty,  they felt like they are missing a part of them.  All of them took turns visiting him before,  they had their first concert without him.  Hanbin ,on the other hand was also feeling lifeless. Not being able to perform,  not being able to produce songs. He still wrote a lot of songs but never got the chance to perform. 

During their concert without hanbin they cried and sobbed until their eyes turned red.  They were a crying mess . Hanbin watched them perform. He was also crying but he had guilt written all over this face.  His sister hanbyul joined him.  She had always been a great fan of her elder brother's group. She did the fanchant along with the fans but it was clear that whenever hanbin 's name came up the chants grew softer.  He was a little disappointed by that but he was mostly guilty but expected them to understand why he needs a break. 

To clear his mind he went on frequent trips around  the world.  He met a few ikonics which of course cheered him up but he also felt a little unusual as he never travelled alone like this . He was scared but eventually he built up the courage to go out into the world.

His ' tour' started with Japan, then Australia , he  also went to Nepal then his visited Bangkok . He spent 1 week in each place .

He was quite happy after a month,  he was able to clear his mind off things . He felt invincible but mainly because he met a girl. The girl he met was from Australia but lived in Bangkok to get away from
The stress and pressure that her family put on her. 

He grew close to that girl but soon realized that he would have no chance with a girl he just met .

And I'd you're wondering,  Yes.  He does
Have a crush on her.