Home Sweet Home?

The black stallion snorted infront of me before curling his tongue upwards. I pulled away but my handler held my lead rope tight.

"Hey let off a little" Calli said adjusting the rope in the handler's hands.

I quickly backed away from the Friesian who whinnied and pranced in place. 

I can't believe this is the job I'm chosen for.

In case you don't know I'm a BBB horse also known as Black Beauty Breeding, don't worry though Calli makes the handlers don't breed me instead I just kind of get dressed up in a fancy leather bridle and look pretty.

When I turned five all the handlers and owners wanted to do was breed me with their black Friesians, and the sad thing THE BLACK FRESIANS NEVER SUBJECTED. So I'd buck and bite, but one day they made me stand on a metal platform and took a fire gun to my shoes and molted them into the platform so I couldn't buck, them they put a halter on my face and tied it to one of the tall lamps holding my face up, luckily I bucked until my shoes broke free, but when Calli's gone they still try to breed me.

A man in a black tux walked in holding his fancy Friesian by it's halter, two of the BBB handeler's took the stallion into the pen where I stood.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, I'm Crescent" he replied.

"Oh I'm BBB Dakota Eclipse" I raised my tail happily. He doesn't act like the other Prancy Black Friesians.

I turned to look at the owner of the Friesian to whom was speaking with the owner of BBB. "I'll give you one hundred thousand dollars to cover my stallion with that mare, she's been all over the internet."

"Oh, Dakota she's not a good breeder she kicks, and bites" said the man who owned BBB

Crescent fiddled with the dirt underneath him "not a good breeder either?" he said.

"Not exactly" I laughed. 

"Aww, are you finally getting along?" Calli's voice echoed. I turned my head to look at her.

"This is Calli, the one who protect's me from being forcefully bred" I neighed leading him over to her.

She stroked Crescent's nose gently "Hi Boy"

"Get that disgusting creature away from my royal bloodline fresian" Crescent's owner yelled.

I noticed Calli backing away before sneaking behind hay bales,"don't worry I'm not going anywhere" she reassured.

Maybe I can finally have a friend, imagine al the fun things jumping over the gates in the pasture, and kicking the shavings in the stables.

The owner of BBB slipped a halter over my face as Crescent followed behind.

"Ahh, what a beautiful mare" Crescent's owner stroked my tense and nervous face. "I'll buy her"

I knickered nervously. Buy me, and what breed me. What about Calli, I won't have anyone to protect me.

"How much for her" He questioned.

"Nine hundred thousand dollars" rolled off his tongue ever smoothely.