MISSING

Thank you for reading! please vote and comment! I would love to know your guys thoughts!

_________________________________________________________

I close the boot, get in my car and drive home. Another successful Sunday night. It's sad that Noah couldn't join me today.... But two bodies are always better than one.

It's 11.56 pm and I NEED to call Noah. He should've been here 10 minutes ago. *Ring, Ring! * Finally! I open the door and there he is (The little triangle fucker). Black hair, green eyes, and teeth as crooked as ever. He practically runs in and is trying to get into my garage. I ask him what he's doing and his response is

"Just get the fucking door open!"

Jeez Louise! Calm your tits! I unlock the door and he bolts for my car. I unlock it so he can do his business. *SLAM* he hits the top of my boot and it slowly opens. Noah looks at me confused.

"I thought you had two bodies?!"

I rush over to the boot, wondering what Noah is jabbering on about. I look at him and then the boot.

"I thought I did too..."

Noah starts locking the windows while I lock every door that leads to the outside. I knew I should've shot them in the head! We finish locking everything. We both stare at the front door.

"Where did you get 'em?"

"Shot them once in the left leg and cut them under their right eye."

"They can't have gone far with that leg. They're probably still here, hiding. waiting until you go to sleep..." he looks at me. "...that's when they would've escaped. But we're gonna be locked in."

We start locking and blocking off every exit in this house. If they do manage to get out Noah will have my head.