Surviving

~~~~~~~~~Hey, i don't usually write stories on wattpad. Well i have to try don't i :) so i did i hope you think it's good~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 12 months since this world fell apart, loosing everyone i had ever loved to those things, was heartbreaking. I have no control over my body when i kill them! My story is tragic, but i guess everyone in this world now have a tragic story to tell. Except for, i don't think they remember all the great moments they had in their short life, they are brain dead. Maybe deep down inside they have feelings, well that's what i hope for anyway. I wonder how this world became like this, was it the scientist experimenting on the monkeys, and they had an out break or maybe they were testing the dead to see if hey awaken? except for im not a scientist, im not even that smart. Before this, in school i had bad marks but who can blame me i had no one to help, plus school wasn't the coolest thing in the world, the coolest thing in the world to me i think is going hunting with my dad. After mum died, my dad did everything with me and also gave me everything, i was only 8 when she died. Im now 19, to me im just a girl looking for my father, i know he is still alive he has to be, he is like the best hunter ever!

Day's, week's and months are going past, no luck so far. I still have this feeling that he is close. I was walking through the bushes, i head to a clear land, i see a house in a far distance. i head toward the house hoping there is still food there, i haven't eaten for 3 days. The house it old and it doesn't look like anyone lives there, but i will never know if i don't hurry...