Chpt.7

(Sorry for any errors)

| Little ole King Pov |
~Flashback~
Me and Airi went through hell growing up. We didn't have what the other kids had at are age. Are mom was doing drugs and are dad was trying to do everything he can.

But one day he was trying to take me and Airi away and live lavish and enjoy are lives. But are "mom" had killed are dad. After that me and Airi always tried to get away.

We would try to call the police but she always end up finding out. And she started beating us. But that all happened at the age of 7.

~6 yrs later~
The same stuff was happening and we didn't have no family members to help us. But Airi had grew a lot she gotten boobs and a little meat on her.

At the time are "mom" had a boyfriend and he will always have me and Airi in a room and tie me down and forced me to watch Airi get raped by 2 or more men for weeks.

But one night me and Airi grabbed are book bags, food, clothes , tooth brushes, and we took are mom ID I dont know why ,and we stole a lot of money from are "mom" boyfriend cause he was a drug dealer.

We took everything we needed and left that night. And from there we had to survive on are on. We went to school and we did what we had to do.
| Flash Back Over|
~Present Time~
*King pov*
I caught Airi so fast. She was crying so hard I tried calming her down but I picked her up bridal style and carried her outside.

Everybody was following us to the car. I- I- don't Wa-Wanna l- leave Airi said sobbing a little. At least she calmed down.

Airi we going back to the house Tray said. He had a worry look in his eyes. We all thought Airi was finna die. But she thought well , WE thought we was never going to see her ever again.

We thought she would've died years ago. Airi was starting to get up from the car and speeding walking back into the mall.

AIRI SLOW YO LITTLE ASS DOWN!! Me and Tray yelled in usion. She was heading back to where we seen the lady at. (LMAO) and Airi little chocolate ass was hot and stemming.

Like no MY NIGGA THIS MUTHA F****A WAS RED.

As soon as me and prime seen that little fire bubble she was about to damn blast the lady with. Me and Prime snatched he ass up.

NIQUE TAKE HER TO THE BATHROOM AND THROW WATER ON HER! I said yelling causing everybody to look at us.

WTF YALL LOOKING AT PROCEED WITH YALL DAY TF! Kianna yelled making people turn back around.

I walked up to the lady ( they "mom" ofc) and balled up my fist and tapped her shoulder.

OMG SPLANE IM SO SORRY she said looking like she was finna cry.

~Tray pov~
This was to much shit going on all at once I was so confused like confused. I saw King tap the lady and I seen he balled up his fist like he was knock her ass out with one hit.

I went up to King. Bro we gotta go so you and Airi can calm down I said causing them to look at me. Airi here? The lady ask. Who tf is she? I thought to my self.

I just want to say sorry what I did to y'all when y'all was little she said. No No fuck you I hope you die king said with tears in his eyes.