Jack? I think yes.

It's a 10am on a Sunday. I wake up, stay in bed, and watch Netflix for like an hour and a half. Typical me. So after I get up out of bed, I go downstairs and make me a bowl of cereal. While I'm eating , I get a message from Jack, asking if I wanted to hang out with him today. I want to say yes, but I feel like the more we hang out and get to know each other...I'll start to feel some type of way for him. Not that I'd get that tho. Jack's a good guy. Yesterday, the night we hung out at the movies. I felt butterflies in my stomach as soon as he touched my hand. I felt happy. But at the same time, Im kind of crushing on Alex. What should I do? Ughhhhh. This is the worst. Whatever tho, Alex has a crush on Hailey anyway. I guess I'll tell jack yes. I know I won't regret it anyway. I pick up my phone and reply to jack's message.
Me- "Of course. What do you want to do today?"
Jack- "I was thinking we could go to the mall. How does that sound?"
Me- " Sounds good "
Jack- "pick you up at 4?"
Me- "Yess. I'll be waiting😘"
Oh shit. Did I really just do that? Fuck. I hope he sends a cute emoji back.
Jack- "okayy🥰"
Phewww. What a relief.
I can't believe I just did that. Kinda scary lmao.
So I finish my cereal and I get ready to shower. As soon as I get out , I put on my robe and do a natural makeup look. After my makeup , I chose to wear a plain outfit👇.

After I get dressed , I curl my hair to give myself a wavy look

After I get dressed , I curl my hair to give myself a wavy look. It's currently 2 something PM and while I wait for 4, I take the time to call my mom so we could catch up. I tell her how I'm doing , I tell her about jack , and she tells me about her job and how she loves the location where she's currently at which is Anaheim, California. We hung up the call , and we talked for an hour. I look at the time and it's 3:40pm. Crazy how time flies. So while I wait for Jack's arrival , I decide to text Alex.
Me- "Heyy Alex"
Alex- " uh hi"
Me- "everything ok?"
Alex- "yeah I guess"
Me- "are you sure ?"
Alex- "no actually. Hailey says you have a crush on me or whatever. I would just appreciate if you'd not talk to me"
Me- "oh wow. Uh okay. But I mean , Hailey has nothing to worry about."
Alex- "Well I mean , I kind of believe her and I agree with her as well."
Me- "agree on what?"
Alex- "that I should pick between the two of you. And clearly , I pick Hailey"
Me- "uh okayy , lmao. Well have fun with Hailey. You and I barely know each other so I don't know what you both are worried about. You and i hardly even talk so I don't know why you guys would think that😂 but I mean it's whatever. I respect you both so I'll leave you both alone I guess."
Alex- "🤷‍♂️ok whatever, bye"
Well that kind of hurt. I mean they were right about me having a crush on Alex I guess. But like It's not like I'd try to steal Alex from her. I guess me and Alex are no longer talking. It's for the better. Hopefully that way I'll lose feelings.
*ding dong*
I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and see jack holding flowers. He's so cute🥺.
"These are for you" Jack says as he hands me the flowers.
"Thank you. They're lovely." I say and give Jack a hug. "Come in"
He walks inside of my house and I look for a vase , fill it up with water , and put the flowers in the vase.
"Are you ready to go?" I ask.
"Yes, lets go" jack replies.
We walk to the car and jack opens my door and shut it for me. Well isn't he a gentleman. He gets in the car and we drive off to the mall. Jack and I both played songs till we got to the mall and we both liked each other's taste in music. Jack finds a parking spot and we both get out of the car. We walk in the mall and we shopped for 2 hours.
"I'm kind of hungry, are you?" Jack asks.
"Omg yesss." I reply.
So we go to the food court area and decide on what to eat. We ate , talked , laughed , and just overall had a good time. We leave the mall, and he takes me home. We both get off and he walks me to my door.
"Do you want to come in?" I ask.
"Yes, I want to talk more and get to know you better. Even tho I feel like I know you so much already after the mall today " Jack says.
"Awww" I smile. " come in" I say.
For the 2 hours we spent on my couch talking and talking, Jack decides its time for him to get home.
"I'll see you tomorrow" jack says.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I say.
"Good night" jack says while hugging me.
"Good night" I say. And jack kisses me on my forehead.
I walk him out and make sure he gets in his car and drives off. I shut my door , go upstairs , and get ready for bed. I lay down , pull out my phone , and post a picture Jack and I together. I posted it on my Snapchat with "💫💛" as the caption. I smile while looking at the picture and think... Jack's the one.
____________________________________
Word count: 967
I'm sorry for barely posting after so many months. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
-I💫