My Day To Day Talk With Teddy

Hey guys! you all must be having best friend or say a special friend to whom you share your feelings and emotions. Today I am going to share my best friendship experience with you all as audience.

1)When I Was All Alone In A Training Camp

Hello, I am Kristi and I am from Amsterdam. I went to a training camp in my summer vacation which was in Gir National Park, Gujarat. There I felt lonely as I was the only European around there and the others were from Africa,America,Iran,Iraq and for necessary from all over India. I tried to make friends with India but they were so rude and it was all same with Africans, Iranians, Iraqis and other people. There I found myself a best friend which was American and her name was Teddy. She was from California and believe me she was really good.

2) After The Climb

After the climb when we reached the campsite a girl approached me and introduced herself. "Hi, I am Teddy and I am from California". I also introduced myself " Hello, I'm Kristi and I from Amsterdam". Well I didn't let the opportunity and without hesitation and I asked her a question in soft voice (my voice isn't soft actually) "Well, we introduced yourselves. Amm.....will you become my friend?" I was not expecting yes but she said yes. We both were close to each other from the first day to the last day of our camp. We did everything together and there was no day when we didn't talk to each other. But at the last day I felt something weird about Teddy. Some paranormal vibes came from her. I felt as if she was fading. God knows what was the reality.

3)Life In My Native Place

When I reached the airport I started to feel the same negative but good and refreshing vibes. I thought that Teddy is with me but then I remembered that she's in California. When I reached my home I told my each an every experience to my parents and also told them about Teddy and they were really happy listening to the experience. After eating subway for dinner I went into my room and searched for Teddy Fern on the Instagram. I found that her account is private so I send her a friend request and it was accepted in a millisecond. From that day we talked to each other everyday. At night same vibes were around me as if Teddy is sleeping right beside me. Every time I did something enjoying or did good to others the vibes came as if me and Teddy are doing good together. I thought that something is weird.