|First Encounter| -Katsuki Pov

I groaned. Why did I agree to come again? Shitty hair and Pikachu were holding hands and I'm just behind them, looking like an idiot. 

"Hey Bakubro!" Shitty hair motioned for me to come here. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "Let's go get some cotton candy!" He grinned.

"For sure! I want some cotton candy!"

"Then you're gonna get it babe!" He kissed him on his nose.

I almost threw up. "Yuck, get a room you two."

"Don't be jealous I got someone." They both stuck their tongue out. So childish. "Speaking of you not having anyone..." Pikachu started. "Why don't we find you someone while we're here?"

"Fuck no." I growled, walking ahead. I don't want anybody, not since her.. Ugh! Fuck her. I don't even wanna think about. I sat on a chair, "Blue." I answered before he asked what flavor, I don't do pink. I took my cotton candy and angrily ate.

"Bakubro, Denki didn't mean to upset" Ugh, now they're calling each other by their first names?" He just really wants you to be happy. Forget about her, she didn't deserve you."

He's right I should forget about her, but it hurt. She was so special to me, I thought we were gonna be together forever. I shook my head. Quit it, Katsuki. I'm not suppose to think about that bitch. "Yeah, whatever it's fine." I'm not in the mood right now.

They sat down next to me and got mixed cotton candy to share. I rolled my eyes. Okay, maybe I was a little jealous I didn't have someone, okay I was jealous. I got up and started walking around. "Bakubro! Wait up! Want ride do you wanna get on first? Wanna go in that Haunted House?"

In the day? What the actually fuck.. "Sure, whatever." We walked over to the Haunted House and stood in line. Why the fuck is this line so long? I was about to start pushing some people when a bunch of girls started screaming and letting this one boy and is group of friends cut, so now he's behind us. I was about to cuss him out so I turned around and saw a boy with red and white hair. I feel like I've seen him somewhere, how did I forget, his hair ain't that common.

"Hey, you're the Kings's son, right?" Pikachu asked. When he nodded him and Shitty hair started fanboying. "People haven't seen you much, you dad don't like you making an appearance unless you have too, huh?"

"Eh, I just choose not too." He shrugged. That's where I've seen him, the one time he appeared on the News with his Mom and Dad. He's not ugly. He's legit a splitting image of both his parents. The girls kept screaming as he just calmly smiled and told them hi. Fuck that shit. I would've went off on those hoes. "You guys going in?" 

"Duh, why would we be in line if we weren't."

"Ah! Ignore him, we're sorry! He's just mad he's single." That stupid red mother fucker chuckled.

"So is Todoroki!" Some green-haired boy called. Ugh, he seems like a useless idiot.

"The Prince?! Who could legit get anyone he wants."

"He has a reason he's like that." The bi-colored boy scoffed and turned away. He seemed, I don't know, like he's been hurt. 

"Enough of me, that's all anyone talks about, y'all wanna go on a different ride with us?'

Wait, the Prince of this whole fucking land just asked me and my idiot friends to go on a different ride with him? The fuck..? 

"Of course! We would love to! I'm gonna call you Todobro now!" He grinned.

"Todobro..?" He tilted his head in confusion.  I think my heart just skipped a beat.. Damn it.

"Yeah, that what he does for certain people, besides you the only one he does it for it Bakugo." 

I rolled my eyes and he looked at me and smiled. I turned away as my cheeks became slightly pink. "Tch." Damn smile of his.

"Let's go!" Shitty hair grabbed my arm and started tugging me to some huge roller coaster . I smirked, my type of ride. For some reason I looked over at that idiot Prince and he seemed nervous. I rolled my eyes, since when do I care? 

~~

We almost instantly got to the front of the line. We all got in seats. Shitty hair and Pikachu, Deku and Pink cheeks, and me and.. Halfie. I turned and looked at him.

"You're scared aren't you?" 

He looked up at me shocked. "Uh.. How'd you-" I cut him off.

"Because you're shaking and playing with your fingers, common sense." I smirked. "What happened to all that sass you had earlier."

He just seems so.. pure? I shook my head, the dude came and made sure our seatbelts were secure before the ride started. As soon as it started Halfie was already freaking out. I shook my head, it wasn't even that bad. We finally reached the top, where the ride would begin going fast. 

Once the ride sped down Halfie grabbed my arm and started screaming, I had to admit, it was fucking cute, seeing him so scared.

~~

Once the ride ended he let my arm go and got his ass off that ride. I couldn't help but chuckle. That was like the least scary roller coaster at this park.

"Wow. Didn't know a Prince could get so scared easily."

"Shut up!" He stuck his tongue out. Man, once you really get to know him, he's so childish.

"Okay, Princess." I smirked.

"Excuse you! I'm a Prince!" He put his hands on his hips.

"Ah, there's that sassy Princess."

"I really hate you." 

"Do you?" I raised an eyebrow.

He sighed and shook his head, "Nope. I don't."

"Thought so."

"Bakubro! Todobro! Come on, we're gonna go get something to eat."

I shrugged and looked at him, "Wanna go?"

"Mhm!" He smiled. "Race ya?"

"You're so on."

_________________________________________________

The next chapter is gonna be in Shoto's Pov it's gonna be what him and his friends were doing before they meet with Katsuki and his friends.💕