|Texting|- Kastuki Pov

"Ha! Loser, I beat you!" I laughed.

"Oh, shut up! You barely won."

"Sure Halfie." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that nickname suppose to be insulting?"

"Nope. Well, maybe." He's so fun to tease. His reactions are priceless.

"Now you're making fun of my hair? Jerk." He mumbled the last part crossing his arms, but I still heard it.

"Come on, I'm kidding. I like it." I shrugged. "It's cute, like you." I blurted by accident. My face becoming slightly pink. Damnit Katsuki! "I-" I turned to face him and noticed his face was also slightly pink, but he didn't seem that embarrassed, he was more so... Happy?

"Thank you." His smile widened.

"Tch." I grumbled, putting my hands in my pocket. "Whatever."

"Bakubro! Todobro!"

"Coming!" Halfie called,walking towards the table. "Coming?" I snapped out of my trance, looking into his eyes. They're so pretty. Turquoise and Gray. Beautiful.... I've never seen anything like them. I could stare at them all day, heck- I could stare at him all day. "Bakugo?"

I shook my head. "Y-Yeah, sorry..." I muttered, following him to the table.

~~

After we ate they insisted  we go on more rides, so we did. We spent the whole rest of the day going on every ride in the fair. I hate to admit it, but I had fun, especially when me and Halfie were alone. Once it became time to go we all exchanged phone numbers and you can guess what Halfie was saved as..

My Halfie❤️
~~~~~~

Hey

Hey! :)

What are you so
happy about?

I'm texting you, duh

I blushed slightly, smirking afterward. I mean I am awesome.

I am pretty special😏

Oh shush. You guys
coming to school
with us?

Idk, should we?🤔

Yes or I'll
be sad🤧😭

Fine, just quit being
all sad n shit

Yay! Thanks, you're
the best.

Duh.

You're so cocky🙄
Anyway, Gn💞

Did he just send a heart? Must've been on accident. Damnit! My heart... Why's it beating so fast?

Fuck you🖕

I looked at my phone and typed something before laying down.

Night Halfie❤️

~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! I would've had it sooner, but I struggled on the texting part. I already have Shoto's Pov then Kastuki's again written down so! :)