part 6

Bakugou POV

Kirishima was acting really weird after Momo put the hearing devices on me yesterday. He took me to a cat cafe that I didn't even want to go to and he was being wierd there to. I told him I was going to fucking leave and when I started walking towards the door he grabbed my shoulder. What the fuck was that.....that feeling in my chest what was it. "The hell do you want!!!" I yelled at him. "Im.....I'm g-gay" kirishima blurted out.........Fuck! Now I know what that feeling was. "Disgusting" I said in a low voice as a walked out the door. Why the fuck did I say that. I didn't actually mean it. "Uhggg"

3rd person pov

Bakugou continued to tell and groan over what happened yesterday as he got ready for school. When class started he noticed that kirishima wasn't there yet. He couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty. Did kirishima really not fucking show up because of me" bakugou thought to himself. He then got pulled out of his thoughts when he saw the door open with kirishima walking in. "Hey bakugou" kirishima said with a smile on his face. "Bakugou was surprised that he was being so friendly and responded by saying "why the hell are you so late!" "Im not late if the teacher isn't here yet" kirishima cheerfully said. Bakugou rolled his eyes as kirishima sat down. Kirishima had acted like nothing even happen the day before....that was until lunch rolled around. At lunch kirishima decided to sit with deku and uraraka's table instead of bakugou's. "What the hell are you doing at this needs table!!!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima looked over to see a angry bakugou standing in front of him. " Lighten up man, why can't I just sit with other people?" He said with a fake smile on his face. That's when bakugou felt a wierd feeling I'm his chest. "You dont actually LIKE this nerd do you" bakugou continued to yell. Kirishima knew what he meant and so did mina everyone else seemed to think he meant it as friends. Kirishima was relieved but stoped smiling when he started to talk. " why the hell can't you just be nice for once bakugou, you act like it's the end of the fucking world if I want to hang out with someone else" bakugou was silent and they both just stood there looking angry at each other. At this point the room was filled with tension and everyone was shocked that kirishima was so angry for once. "Besides........I thought you didn't like fagot's" kirishima said. The room was silent even all the 2nd and 3rd years new that bakugou and kirishima were best friends and surprised to see them fight but others were more shocked that kirishima turned out to be gay. Bakugou's face suddenly turned from angry to a face they've never seen bakugou make. It was filled with sorrow, anger, and most of all.....lust. bakugou quickly grabbed kirishima's arm and pulled him all the way outside. Kirishima was pissed but before he got the chance to say anything bakugou pushed him against the wall and bring his body close to kirishima's. Kirishima was shocked he didn't know what to do. "If you ever fucking embarrass like that again you'll be sorry." Bakugou said as he leaned in to kiss kirishima.kirishima kissed back and they didn't pull away until they heard the bell ring.