*1*

First day of senior year is approaching. Fuck... I'm not ready. gahhh.

Okay. Breath. You have gone to school with these people for years. Some of them you have literally known your whole life. But yet I was dreading seeing one person the most... Jack.

We had just previously broken up. He broke my heart. But mostly he broke my spirit. He made me feel useless. Like I was nothing... it took me a month to even want to get out of bed on the daily. I still have good and bad days. Mostly good now though. I still never wanted to see him again. He should have graduated last year. But he didn't.... 

I was still laying in bed. It was only 9 am on a Saturday. 3 days until my senior year started.. I grabbed my phone off my night stand and texted my best friend and my half sister in a group chat.

'Maddy, Laura. Mall today? I still need to grab a few things from target like a school bag. and then i could always use more clothes'

I immediately got a text back from both of them.

'im down-M'

'me to-L'

'Alright me and mads will be on the way as soon as her whore ass gets dressed.-A'

'yeah yeah. give me 10 you hoe. put on your best clothes. I think its time to see if we can find our self men... or at least a date to Amber's party.... -M'

'wait why are we even going to that.... she hates us...-L'

'yes but she always invites us and its funny, only reason people show up is cause free booze-A'

'Very true, now you bitches go get dressed and be at my house in 10-L'

I tossed my phone on my bed laughing, I went into my closet and grabbed some ripped jeans and a cropped Nike T-shirt. I slipped on my white vans. Grabbed my keys and wallet. I then grabbed my phone and went to Madeline's room right next to mine. I knocked. She quickly opened it.

"you coming you whore" I rolled my eyes.

"which shoes." she had a pair of vans in both hands, one yellow and one white just like mine. I pointed at the white ones. 

"now come on"

"yes ma'am..." she grabbed her wallet and phone. She went to grab her keys but then saw mine and realized I was driving.

My mom married her dad right after my 12th birthday and right before her's. We immediately clicked. Ever since we have done everything together. When my mom died 2 years ago her dad took me in since my dad is a dead beat. I call her dad, dad. 

We drove to Laura's House and picked her up. We then went to the mall. we hit target first and then Spencer's. I got a few cute notebooks, an agenda, and a new back pack from target and then i got a jack skellington lanyard from Spencer's. They both also got a few notebooks, a new planner from target, and got cute lanyards from Spencer's. After we left Spencer's we hit a few clothing stores and a shoe stores, we all have gym first semester so we needed new running shoes. We all have the same classes, and lunch.

After the mall we went back to me and Mad's house and went for a swim. 

After the pool we laid out on the couch after getting dressed in our pj's. We watched movies in the living room till we all passed out. 

_______________

That's the first chapter hopefully its good. I'm gonna do a bit of a time gap in between this chapter and the next. its gonna be the first day of school.

Hope you enjoyed XOXO,