The Secret Truth (Watty Awards 2012)

Author: OneofAKindPrincess

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1133569-the-secret-truth-watty-awards-2012

Genres: Crime, Romance, Teens

Discription/ blurb:

Most teenage girls worry about their hair and makeup and boys. They worry about parties and being popular. Well not 17 year old Kaytie, she is on the run of her life. Its a dog eat dog world out there. While trying to finish school and avoid attracting attention to herself, Kaytie remains hidden away from a past that she never wants to re-encounter. 17 year old Brayd Andrews is regular jock, jerk who thinks that the world revolves around him. When Kayties path crosses Brayd's his life is thrown of its axis. She seems to be beating him at his own game that he created. How can he tame this street kid thats been in the game longer then he's been in high school? How can he win her heart over?  When things seem to be dieing down and safe to come out of hiding people of Kaytie's past catch up to her, what does she do to keep her loved ones safe?  Can she keep her loved ones safe or will it be too late?      

Reviewers notes:I highly recommend this book. Interesting, never dull, keeps you wanting to read more!