Not Again Mr.Yoko "Uki Tamachi"

Uki Tamachi:

Uki Tamachi:

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel Brown

Species Name And Attributes:

The Species Called Uri There Known To Thrive In The Vacuum Of Space Because There Species Spawning Ground Is Born In A Neutron Star. There Body Density Is Far Feared Because Of There God Like Adabtion To Other Planets. That They Can Do Supernatural Feats Thanks To There Rapid Ageing And Learning Process They Can Also Achieve Many Thing In One Life But Don't Forget There Blazing Quick And Intimidatingly Stronger Than Most Species On The Multiverse...

Uki Tamachi Is From A Planet Called Tamachi A Cold Icy Region Of Space That Not Many Would Survive But Thanks To Her Species Called Uri. She Manages To Be One Of The Most Overwhelming And Dangerous Mercenaries In Existence. With Her Charming appearance And Rude Attitude She Is Not Considered A Very Good Person But A Brilliant Woman She Is. Being Smart And Smarter By Day She Is The Type Of Gal That Isn't Afraid To Get Her Hands Dirty By Dirty I Mean Enjoying Herself In A Nasty Rude Manner By Doing And Proving That She's The Only Person Who Can Push Her Limits To Infinite Expectations...

Species Note: In Death They're Reborn With The Memories Of Their Past Life So They Can Continue Without Limitations On Their Life In Fact This Species Is The Wisest Of Them all.

Personality:

Rude
Charming
Sassy
Serious
Wise
Curious
Funny
Pervy
Shocking
Motivating
Mystical
Magical
Amazing
Spectacular