Super Stupid Superhuman!

A compilation of all the times the Snake Pit witnessed Silver Eye's odd antics. Just... how is he able to be like that?

"Believe me when I say that it is futile to assassinate Silver Eye," Violet Eye was explaining to two rebellious kids in his club room. They were against a wall, planning to use their launchers as daggers and were wearing sieves as helmets. "One, because I highly doubt you kids can grasp the idea of bludgeoning someone to death. And two, because it's practically impossible."

"It's not! It's not! We can do it!" the smaller one protested, and ran away from his spot really fast. The other one followed right after, and Violet Eye was too surprised to even chase them. Without further ado, they bolted out the door. 

"Bye bye!" Violet Eye the other one shouted in the halls.

Would anyone believe that finding Silver Eye was easier than expected? He was just walking around the main training room, reading a questionable magazine. Occasionally, he would eye each trainee and go back to what he was doing. The two kids halted at the corner, waiting until they were out of his line of sight. 

"You ready?" the taller kid asked his ally, in which he nodded. "Okay. So we both charge at Silver Eye from behind in order to overpower him. And then we smack him with our launchers once he's on the ground."

The other kid nodded once more. "I'm ready to do that."

"Okay, three."

"Two."

"One."

And they raced out from their spot, charging from behind with an ear-splitting "HYAHHHHHHHHH!"

Silver Eye, meanwhile, still had his eyes glued on the magazine. He was busy flipping the pages after every five seconds, humming to himself. The taller kid reached him first, lunging up and holding the launcher like it's a sword. And then he slammed down onto Silver Eye.

Or at least, attempted to.

"Oof!" the kid fell back upon hitting Silver Eye's back, as if he ran into an iron wall. He fell onto his back, his sieve-helmet flying off him.

"Augh!" the next kid fell back as well, landing next to his partner. "What the!" 

Silver Eye, confused, turned around. "Wait, the heck is going on here? Is this a game of pretend?" he looked around, swerving his head left and right quickly. Then he muttered to himself, "I guess playing pretend would be okay for ten minutes, Ashtem won't notice..." and then aloud to the kids, "Can I play too? I want to be the...Big Bad Wolf!"

"AAAAH!!" the two kids quickly got up and ran away in fear, wondering whether Silver Eye was human or not.

"Hey, no fair," Gray Eye grumbled, noticing how quickly Silver Eye defeated him in arm wrestling. The two were currently sitting at a circular, two-seating table in the cafeteria. "I want a rematch. I was not ready."

"Oh, sorry about that," Siver Eye yawned, readying himself for the next round. "Ready now?"

"Definitely."

And without any effort, Silver Eye took down his opponent within seconds. Gray Eye could only drop his jaw, and then quietly hiss in frustration.

"Okay, this is rigged. Were you toying with Ashtem's experimental potions, serums, or something again?" Gray Eye asked him rather suspiciously.

"I don't think so." 

And it went like that repeatedly for the next few matches. So much, that Silver Eye accidentally dented the table a bit.