Adoption of issabella

So Sebb and Dion have been waiting to adopt there little girl since they found out there friend Carol was pregnat,Carol agreed a few months back that she would have a baby for Dion and Sebb.

So one day Sebb and Dion are chilling on the couch watching stranger things, and all of a sudden they get a phone call "i'll get it" Dion says as he gets up to answer the phone,"ok babe" Sebb says to Dion. Dion answers the phone "hello" "hi is this Dion Yorkie" "yes mam" "hi i was calling to let you and your husband know that Carol is in labor she wanted me to call you guys and let you guys know" "ok thank you mam". Dion begins to tear up as he turns to Sebb "is everything ok" Sebb says as he sees Dion tear up.

"Carol is in labor babe"!!!!!!! "Omg babe"!! Sebb says as he runs to dion and hugs him. "She wanted us to know and to come". "Ok lets go" Sebb says as he wipes tears from under hus eyes.

Sebb and Dion get to the hospital and begin talking to Carol.

"Im so exited to have this baby for you guys and ive wanted to since you guys got engaged" Carol says as she laughs. "Aww thank you we are overly exited to become parents and we are so ready" Dion says as he smiles at Sebb. "We are going to cry buckets full today" Sebb says as he laughs. "I bet yall will dads".

A few hours later Carol in in the delivery room ready to have a c section.

Sebb and Dion hold hands as the c section begins. "Its a girl" "born at 4:32 pm"!!!!! The nurse says as she holds up Issabella for Carl Sebb and Dion to see. "Awww omg she is beautiful". Dion says as gets teary eyed and hugs Sebb . "Omg shes so cute dion" "sebb and dion come with me to get issabella cleaned up" "ok" they both say as they fallow the nurse.

"7 pounds 18 ounces shes a big girl" the nurse says as she wraps issabella up like a burrito. And the nurse hands Isseballa to Dion. "Hi baby girl" Dion says as he kisses Issabellas for head. Sebb walks over to Dion and looks at Issabella. "Hi Issabella your so precious"Sebb says as he kesses Issabellas forhead. "Omg she is so perfect babe" Dion says as he kisses Sebb. "I know shes our little princess"

Sebb and Dion walk into the recovery room were Carol is. "Would you like to hold her" Dion says as he smiles at Carol. "Yes please" Dion hands Issabella to Carol "omg shes a cutie pie im so happy for you guys" Carol says as she looks at Sebb and Dion. "Thank you " they say in sync.

After a couple days sebb and dion go home and spend time with there new little princess.

Heres there adorable proposal video and i think there the cutest gay couple on the universe so go check out the video and subscribe to dion and sebb bye guys