The Backyardigans

your POV:
    I was walking down the sidewalk on my block when all of a sudden, a car hits me. There was only one thing on my mind, why are there cars on a sidewalk? How am i still alive? I lied. That was two things.

I got yeeted to China. I got up and everyone was staring at me as if it were abnormal to see a girl flying across countries. It is totally rude to stare. That being said, i could not tolerate anymore of this foolishness, so i threw scooters at all of their ankles and did the naruto run back to my house.

When i got to my house, i made ramen and watched tv. I heard a mysterious buzz from my butt. I then realized, after some serious thought, that it was my phone. I checked my phone, and it was a call from an unknown number. I then picked it up because I'm not rude like some other people i know, that's right, Karen, I'm talking about you.

Anonymous caller: i ran over you today.

Me: okay.

Anonymous caller: look outside your window

Me: okay.

With that, i look outside the window to see the most gorgeous human being ever. Oh wait, that's just my reflection. I open my window to find that i was face to face with a guy, which confused me being that i was on the second floor. I look down to see that he was on a magic carpet.

"Get on." He says with a wink and a sparkle in his teeth.

"Okay." I said, getting on the carpet with the magical stranger that yeeted me to China.

We started flying around the city.

"My names sketch" the man said.

"Can i call you Elijah for short?"

"No." He said.

I think i will get married to this dude.

——————————

Based on true events
-amanda