Part 1

"BYLETH RUN!" My head was hurting I could only hear the voice of a man I wasn't sure what had happened or who was calling me but they knew me then she appeared a....child on a big chair she looked at me and smiled  "you seem surprised to see me...byleth" she sighs "s-sorry sothis I just dozed off..." I started to feel dizzy I looked at sothis she was talking but I couldn't hear her then I heard the same mans voice "BYLETH RUN!"
I got scared and got down on my knees holding my head sothis was gone and then I woke up I opened my eyes and picked my head up class was over the students were gone I sighed and walked out the class and down the hallway "hello professor!" I yelped as someone yanked my arm I quickly turned around and saw Edelgard I smile "E-Edelgard you startled me...e-eh.." Edelgard stares at me a faint blush on her cheeks "c-cute..." Edelgard turns around quickly "I-I mean I wanted to talk about the mission we were tasked by Rhea..." "I sigh and look down feeling tired of constant training and almost dying well kind of since I can rewind time if something bad happens "sure let's head to the Cafeteria" I smile and Edelgard walks close to me and holds my hand "then let's go shall we?" I nod as we slowly head our way to the cafeteria We seem to be going really slow is she going slow on purpose?...