What the hell is wrong with you

So I'm really excited to bring y'all this book, I really have a good feeling about this one, it'll be featuring my OC Emi, plus the bnha characters we know and love. Characters may be a little ooc I'm sorry about that, I'm not very good at acting like the characters.
Enjoy your read!
:)

"What the hell, you say to me extra?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
An angry hedgehog could be heard saying from across the room.

"What? I was only saying, you could dress up as a hedgehog for Halloween..It would be cute."
A smiling watermelon haired girl said.
"That's it." The angry blond started to chase the poor watermelon girl, small explosions happening every few seconds. "Well, I guess you can't really dress up as yourself." The girl said with a smirk.
"What's that supposed to mean, you watermelon head?!" Blondie said while chasing the girl.

"Emi!"

The watermelon haired girl turned her head to look up at the person who called her name. It was Mina.
"Sorry can't talk right now, Mina, I'm kinda almost about to die here!"
Mina ran up to Emi, huffing, "What'd you do this time?" Mina said looking at the watermelon girl.
"Rude. Why do you assume, I did something? I mean I did, but." Emi said, hurt, and dramatic.
"Maybe because you did?? Anyways I'm sorry, but we better run faster."
"Right." Emi said running out of breath.
Mina and Emi ran around a corner and ran Into one of the dorm rooms and locked it. "How long do you think this will hold him back?" "00.1 seconds. We need to make a barricade!" They turn around and realize the dorm they walked into.
It was Mineta's, and there he was.

"I accept death!"

Emi said and forcefully opened the door, and pushed Bakugou out of the way, and he confusedly and angrily, started chasing after the girl again, with Mina trying to catch up to them."Why do you do this everyday?!" Mina said screaming trying to catch up to her friends. "Cuz it's fuuuuuun!" Emi replied. 

"And Bakugou can't actually kill me unless he wants to go to jail, or is really good at hiding bodies-"

"Oh Crap."

Emi bolted out of there, leaving the Blond Bakubro, and alien queen in the dust. "Whew."
She looked up and saw a bunch of people looking at her confused and concerned. "Emi, what's wrong?" The innocent broccoli said concerned. "Sksks- an I oop- oh no I dropped my hydroflask 1010101010101010." The watermelon haired girl said. "G-guys, I think Emi is broken, a l-little help here?" A worried shark toothed boy came over along with Jirou, and some others. Emi fainted dramaticly, while Kirishima waved his hand over her face.
"I'm up!" Emi said getting up fast hitting her face on Kiri's hand.
"At this moment Emi knew, she fucked up-"

"THERE YOU ARE, EXTRA!"

"Aw shit, here we go again."

"Wait, no!" Ochako says and everyone gathers around Emi. "You can't blow someone up Bakubro, Its not hero like at all!"
"Does it look like I care? I'll be a better hero than all of you." Bakugou said with a smile.
"You know what, your not worth my time, you pathetic extras."

"Okay, bye, love you too Bakugou!"

"Tch."

Everyone looked back at Emi, "you okay?"

"Mhm, now stahp wording about me, cuz I'm fine." Emi said as she got up and walked past them, "but, thanks guys. You're good friends.....and hero's." Emi smiled at them and sat down on one of the couches.