Emi.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Emi's P.O.V
So like any normal day, I lugged myself out of bed to get ready for torture or er- school. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, all that good stuff, and then I had to make breakfast. As we know, I am an "amazing" cook, so I decided to make a healthy breakfast, left over pizza from yesterday, that I threw in the microwave.

Anyways that's not the point, I left the comfort of my dorm, to go out into the outside world, to go annoy my friends, as a good friend does.

I started with Bakugou. (and almost died, but that's nothing new)

////~◇~/////~◇~\\\\\\~◇~\\\\\~◇~////

3rd person p.o.v/Narrator

Emi took the radio in her room out carrying it on her shoulder blasting, 'Renai Circulation', as she shouted, "Come on Bakugou, sing with meee!" As she carried on singing the song. Then the angry blond know as Bakugou, himself, walked out of his dorm. "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF LIFE??!" The Blondie said, to which the watermelon replied with,"no, actually I don't. Your getting to real here now Bakugou-" and with that the blonde just simply stomped away tired of Emi's crap. "Hey you were supposed to sing with me! I know you like this song!" The pink and green haired girl said. Bakugou just ignored her. "Ouch okay then >:'( "
Bakugou rolled his eyes, not that Emi could see it. Emi sighed and wondered who to bug next. "Hmmm..Maybe Iida, or Todoroki? Oh! Maybe Denki?" She said not noticing a certain dollar tree pikachu walk out of his dorm and into the main room, "What about me?" Denki said. "Are you contemplating who is the ultimate meme Lord, because I don't know if Todoroki or Iida are up for that position."

"Yes. Wait, no, I was wondering who I should annoy next, cuz I'm a good friend."

"Oh."

"._."

"._."

"Not surprised. Anyways, you found any dope Minecraft parodies yet?"

"Hecc yas pika."
":0 Emi we do not speak such unholy words in this house hold."
"Oops, sorry pikachu."
"Anyways, show me da minecraft-"
Emi get a out her phone and shows denki a Minecraft parody and another one and another one after that and another one and by the time they were done, an hour had passed.

•~~•~~•~~•an hour later•~~•~~•~~•~

"Holy crap, it's been an hour."

"Emi, I will literally Disown you."

"YoU'rE nOt mY mOm."

"Actually I am."

"Wait what?!--"

'~~~'~~~time skip~~~'~~~'~~~

[WatermelonSavior🍉]:
heeeeeey~

[Mr.PeppermintNo]:
Emi it's 3 in the morning.

[WatermelonSavior🍉]:
So..?

[Mr.PeppermintNo]:
Go. To. Sleep.