Praise The Cat

Y/n looked behind her.

A boy with brown hair, and a fully red face was clutching her arm like crazy.

"Uh... Mind if you let me go?" Y/n says.

The boy lets go of his grip.

"C-can we at least talk for a minute?" He asks.

"You got thirty seconds. Starts now." Y/n says, impatient flowing through her every second passing.

Hami watched from behind, not really sure and at the same time, paralyzed and confused on what to do, on a situation like this.

"I.... I like you!!! Will you go out with me?!?!" The boy asks. His head bowing, and his hand outstretched towards her.

"No."

"W-what?"

"I'm not saying it twice."

"B-but I..."

"And when you talk... Look at me in the motherf*cking eyes. Be a man." Y/n says, as she walks inside the classroom, leaving the boy outside.

"Aw f*ck! He wasted fifteen seconds!" Y/n grumbles.

"Weren't you too rude?" Hami asks.

"I was being realistic. He'll mature and realize that life isn't that easy when you want to have something." Y/n explains.

|~...•...•...~|

"Bye Bye, Y/n! I swear I'll help you level up in *UnderWatch!!!" Hami says, as she waves her arm.
*Overwatch*

"Bye, see ya later, Hami!" Y/n said, returning the wave.

School had ended, and the day wasn't so stressful like the other days.

Y/n sighed tiredly. The setting sun painted the whole city orange. The pink sky was a beautiful sight.

A light, cool breeze whistled throughout the place.

Y/n's hair flowed from the breeze.

As she walked down the street, she noticed that she no longer felt the scary feeling of eyes on her.

"I'm being too paranoid. I'll probably die paran-"

"Meow."

The girl was interrupted. She looked down at the concrete pavement.

There sat a beautiful orange tabby cat.
It's emerald green eyes brightened.

Y/n fell silent, as she stared at the cat.

"What's up?" She asked the cat.

The cat only mews in response.

Y/n crouched down, and began to pet the cat's soft head.

Y/n smiled. Touching the cat was comforting.
Comfort. A feeling the girl hasn't felt for a long, long time.

Suddenly,  Y/n's skirt pocket vibrated.

Y/n pulled out her phone from her skirt's pocket.

Immediately pressing the answer button.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" A friendly voice says, in the other side of the phone.

"B-big Sis..." Y/n stutters. It had been awhile since Y/n had spoken to her dear older sister.

The girl couldn't help it, but her eyes started to water.