"It's Another Day"

Eren's POV
It's another day. Another day to live in a cruel world but at the same time it's beautiful
i stretch my arms and feets, to ready myself to another day in my life. I got ready and headed to school.

I walk pass different students but only to be greeted by a gossip or a glare, to me this what i call life. A lot of people take advantage of you to destroy you. They pretend they know everylittle thing about you but little do you know their are just bunch of losers. I reached my locker, and took my stuff. Until everyone run,their was a crowd forming outside the school, and guese who it is.The one and only"LEVI ACKERMAN!"
one girl screamed others lost conciousness and others collapse. Even guys became gays because of him! Ugh, well i can't deny though i do have a crush on levi."There he is" One boy pointed out." he was leaning in his motorcycle, and there is that bitch that interuppted my daydreaming... Her name is bitch.

Just joking it's Petra Ral. She walked to Levi and cling to his arm. "Tch fame seeker" i said. Until i didn't realise that i said it out loud. "Oi bitch what did you said" said levi's slave Olou."What i didn't said anything"

"Oh so your pretending that your innocent ,huh not for long."

In the school everyone loves Levi. The hearthrob of the whole school same with petra she's a bitch. Olou started kicking and punching, it drew a crowd and people started smirking "Huh, serves him right" the other one said they keep saying such terrible words to me. Until Levi came, the crowd gave him some space to walk. He was right in front of me... with Petra. A smile filled of hope creep to my face. He reached his hands out to help me, i blushed from the sight of my crush saving me from villains ,his my hero. When i almost reach his hand *slap* a pain,terrible and terrifying pain crawled to my face. I was lost of words, nearly going to cry, but i can't shed a tear infront of them all, not even a single one. Disgust. Was shown in levi and everyones faces.

"Tch, do you think i'll help a Germy like you. Cant beleive you blushed, FAGGOT!" the words hit me so hard, so hard that i wished to die. Never in my life that i thought of wanting to die. Everyone started laughing they all turned to scary large peoples, they were naked, they were creepy, scary, human eating they were "Titans" "Huh,what did you said faggot" i came back to reality."N-nothing" "Tch, continue on what your doing" levi said he turn back and left me. They started kicking, punching and every kind of abusing others help they threw my bag outside the school, scrammble the papers, threw them in mud. "RING!!" just as when the school bell rings, it was time for class everyone got in and left me like levi would do.Leave me helpless and alone.

A/N: Sorry if the story is sick.