Before

Third POV
        A young boy with such beautiful eyes shone into a school. Holding his mother hand, with a tight grip to let her know that he was nervous, the sound of the school bell rang to their ears,  he was more frightened than ever before. He look up to see his mother smiling back at him, ... it lessened. He was now on his fourth grade.

Timeskip
  He was outside the room. Looking to his mother, his mother came back with a happy smile. His teacher came back too. His mother left him with a kiss and good luck, he was now presented in front of the class now. He was too embarrassed."Go on its ok"his teacher said he nods
"U-um my name is Eren Jeager, I'm from Germany we just moved here. Nice to meet you"
everyone sat silent. But one clap his hands it was a raven kid in undercut style. Then everyone glared at him.

Timeskip
Eren's POV
       I was walking down the hall, and I bump into someone I was surprised to bump in a group of girls, the girl turned around and glared daggers at me then she realize something "Oh hey your the new kid right?" she smirked "Oh yeah, I am nice to meet you" I smiled " Tch, look kid in this school, no one is nice got that. And worst of all your a German" she said angerly "Oh, it's weird he speak different accent" one girl said in disgust " His eyes and clothes are weird" students compile and told me such humiliating words. I didn't cry or look sad I just... smiled" And a guy punch me right into the face "Weirdo"  he said everyone left but the guys stayed there and continue on punching me it hurts. Till a boy with raven black hair and a piercing eyes came to help me "What you gonna do Ackerman? Punch me" he said then he punch the guy but in the end he was defeated, he help me stand up and fetch my belongings. "Thank you" I flashed him a happy smile with my bloody face "No problem kid" he said.

"U-umm hi my name's eren and I'm very thankful for helping me"

"Levi, my name's Levi, you know your weird for a German to speak complete English."

"Yeah, I have a friend before who can speak English he thought me well."

"Oh I see"

"Hey do you mind being friends with me?"

"Sure"

"Oh theres my mom, goodbye Levi thank you for today."

"bye brat, see you tomorrow"

   I ran to my mom and hugged her.

"Oh eren you already made  a friend"

"His name's Levi"

I flashed her with a smile.

"Eren."

"Hmm"

"Where did you get that scar on your forehead?"

"O-oh this, umm I bump into some wall"

"Oh I see"

    We drived home and I was happily exited  for tomorrow. I guess this was  a great day and oppotunity. A start of a good life.

        But that wasn't I thought it would be.