Savior And A Curse

I sat huddled in the end of the cell. Hoping that they would not pick me. Praying that they would not pick me cause I wanted to live. It all happened so fast I had walking home from practice when I was attacked from the shadows. They had thrown me on the wet grass by the walk and placed a hand on my chect after ripping my shirt open. I remembered one of them saying that I tasted delicious.

So they took me her to this dark and damp cell. Around me are other cells with different people in them. I know some of them others I don't know who they are as from each time they come they just lie and grunt on the floor. This was over a week ago maybe two. Right now I am one of the last alive in this hell hole.

The door opened with a deadly knirk and I knew it was mine time. I tried to fight them but only reply is.
-ohh this one is full of life.
One of them just takes me over the shoulder and goes out. The other room is also dark and I am placed on a table we're they strap me down.

-is the food ready? A voice with authority asks.
-yes, commander. Awnser a voice i the dark.

Then I feel cold long fingers carefully opening my shirt. I scream and scream but the captor just laughs. I can feel his hands on my chest and how he enjoys me fight. I could feel claws digging into my skinn.

That's when something went of outside. The floor rattled and something hit my captor in the head. I could feel his body against mine. Or hers I don't know I just know that it also dripped warm fluids against my checst and the hand was still stuck to me. When I heared people I started screaming.

When they opened the door and shined light I almost cried out. Then when I saw what had happened to me I almost passed out if it had not been for a older man saying.
-kid your will be alright hey hang with me.
With the light I saw the whithe headed figure lying on top of me with a pipe impaled into his head. They carefully dragged him of me. The hand released me but not after a warm tingeling feeling hit me. As the hand let go of me darkness embraced me.

Carter pov
The girl was one of the only surviving humans there. I felt sorry for her as she had to be scared of all this and she looked like she had not even had chance to shower in those two weeks. Her hands were bruised so was her knees possibly from stumbling around in darkness.

It had surprised all of us when we found her there with a wraight on top of her. That bastard seemed to have been killed by a metal pipe. How it happened was a mystery since the girl was strapped down. The wraight had died at the spot and she was covered in his blood. Poor girl it seemed he was to start feeding on her.

I looked at the chect wound to realize it was also covered in wraight blood. Yet there was something wrong about it as were green coloring around the wound. Deciding it was a abnormally I told the rest to take her back to SGC and see if Dr Janet could check her over.

Emma's pov
The light stung against my eyes as I realized I was in a hospital of some kind. My chest hurt and my body felt as it was on fire. I looked hazy over to the doctor as my hands were strapped down.
- d. Doc? I managed to ask with my crispy voice.
She came over with a glass of water and let me sip some from a straw. Then she released my hands but one of them seemed to have a glove of some kind of it.

-What happened? I asked her as I looked down at the glove. It seemed to be made of some material but I did not recognize it.
- That is Cornel Oneils job to tell you but do you feel any pain or anything? She asked me. Shining light in my eyes.

- everything hurts ecepcially my stumach and hand. I told her.

As she was checking me over I suddenly felt something that made me look toward the door. The doctor seemed to note this down. Then I felt my body relax some. I looked at Doc that seemed to have injected the IV with something. Making me loose all strengt in my body but was awake and I knew I could speak. The door opened and infront stood some of my saviors behind them someone huge. His hair whithe as snow with green skin. His eyes like that of a cat and when I meet his eyes I felt it was his precense I had managed to feel.