2/3 Wraiht

Before he asked me.
"do you know anything about strange fenomen?"
I let a small whirpear escape my lips.
- Don't know, I told him truthfully.
As being turned to an alien and having like a change in diet that seemed bit extreme is not normal. I was wondering how the hell i had not been in full panic attack. Strange strange things and the other nice feeling from the city it was kind of a mental hug.

I just grumbled. Also because my stomach was giving of a ungodly feeling. Maybe the pie was a bad idea after awakening. I could feel my heart rate start going up. My hands starting grabbing for something. My brain telling me that I was fucked. Breathing became harder.
- miss? One of the guards were starting to be nervous.
The pie came up with a vengeance it burned my throat. T. On the floor was a goo of what had been the pie. Todd took a good grip under my arms holding me from collapsing as my body started vibrating. And I loss all feelings in it. Yet I was awake as he put me down at the floor. Undid bit of the dress so he had access to upper part of my chest. Lights flickered around us.

-Sorry for this princess, he told me as I could feel glaws digging into my skin. The first thing that hit me was pain. But the pain was only around for a short while. It turned to a warm warm feeling. The warm feeling felt like a good warm bath. Melting the pain away into bliss. The candle stopped burning and was changed  into a new big candle that was yet not lit.

Everything was then bright and sensetive. I swear I could see particles of dirt and the wind outside. I could see and feel the emotions of Todd. I it and took a step back. But he sat down beside me.
- Shep hungry!  Growled Todd.

I looked around and i did not move doc when he looked at me. They took Todd away possibly getting him back to his hive for his food. While I was send back to med Bay. We're they did more tests.

- Boze Moi, sa en med russisk-ish aksang. Med min hørsel så hørte jeg de selv de var langt fra meg.
- She seem to have the ATA Gen but it was like almost non first but now it seem to have reappeared.
-What do you mean? A woman asked.
- well I think it's the body reaction to wraith Gen as humans can't resist it but ATA have bigger chance and human have the genetic memory for full sequence so it wanted to protect her by taking over the human side.

-How much ATA are we talking?
—Well from what I can see it seams that she is around 1/3 Ancient and 2/3 Wraith.

Hearing this i lied back down trying to process the new information and as I lied down like that I felt her again. As the precense of the city was like a mother wanting to protect her children. I got a mental handshake from contacting her and feeling of happiness. As we kind of talked like that I could feel that she also was leaning me some things.
- Doc I think I am gona take u out of bussnies if someone gets over the fact that am Wraith.

-From what I can understand your need for gift of life as Todd call it was because litterly you had no power left after the transformation but you should be fine now. Said the doc before letting me go.

Cause one thing for sure was keeping a half wraight in the sick bay was a stupid idea. Not wanting to meet to many people I asked the city to guide me and so it did. My guards were whispering back and forth things. Mostly they were kind of nervous as no one had been were I was walking.

Turning around i saw a door. It opened before we even reached it. The light turned on and inside was something quite fascinating. There was writhen interactive holograms on one of the screens. Ruching it I started looking true different animals it had recorded. From four legged parrot cats to Pegasuses. I went for the parrot cat as it seemed interesting.

As I tuched it a stone came out from a hidden compartment. Taking it up I placed it on the floor and tapped it twice. Suddenly it rose up to half my ankle and a cat appeared under it. The stone was imbeded on its head. But I found out I could move it. So in case no one was gona turn it of by accident I placed the stone at the chest.

The PerCat as I think one would call it was actually quite cute. It had the colors of a parrot just fur and cat. The claws were big but could retract them. I looked back at the screen it stood as long as it is active in city it could go on for ever.

The cat jumped around before wiggling it's tail and wings and gave it a go. Almost crashing into the soldier that stood and watched. I let out a small giggle watching the stunned guards. Then the kitten flew over to me and landed gracefully on my shoulders. And as it was a hologram of some kind it did not weight to much.

-I be in your care master and mom asked me to keep a eye on you, said the cat into her ear scaring her. Before it went back to being a cat and purr.