Chapter 1: A new phase

It's 5th period and she's sitting painfully close to her desk trying to hide her boner. The cause; a perfect view of a green eyed, raven, masterpiece, a row in front and two desks to the left.

The name of this masterpiece the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Now something about Lauren is that she has these phases, usually fitting of a rebellious teenage stereotype, and what was giving a brunette a raging  boner 5minutes before the final bell, was what she likes to call the 'piss parents off by wearing clothing straight out of a porno' phase. While the clothes were too expensive and the girl too gorgeous to have actually been from a set of those types of films the whole sexy school girl (a few too many buttons open on her blouse, a dangerously short plaid skirt and knee height black shiny heeled boots) look is definetely giving a certain cuban inappropriate deja voo.

As a writer, mainly of songs, but not discounting dabbles in novel work and a lover of fiction, this brown eyed, biologically unique senior finds Lauren extremely interesting which may have led to her becoming a muse.

Although, Camila Cabello wasn't short on interesting oddities herself. This is evident in what her doctors describe as a perfectly mix of testosterone and oestrogen. Though, Camila has a slightly larger voice box then other girls and a slightly more defined squarish jaw line coupled by her unusually muscled body and quite the bit smaller boobs, not to forget the 10inch penis dangling between her legs, Cabello takes pride in her more curvier than thou's ass, silky long hair and full feminine lips. Therefore identifying as a very gay 17 year old girl.

While this Lauren phase is quite appealing it's not her favourite, that being badass Lauren. Camila found it extremely endearing how the highschool senior thought she looked any less utterly adorable in a leather jacket, combat boots, ripped black, acid washed (or just old) jeans and a 1975 t-shirt. This however wasn't the most favourited with the boys scared that she had returned to phase "gay Lauren" (Not to say it was just a phase because to this day Camila is getting pretty strong bi signals on her gaydar) which was her second favourite and one of the few run ins she's had with Lauren.

*Flashback*

It was another day another full bladder for Camila Cabello. She had just ran out of math after getting permission from a teacher and a stupid 'out of class' tag like she doesn't have a million forged ones at home. The Cuban made her way to the nearest bathroom only to find it locked. Thinking it was only a cleaner she could probably kick out she took out her own set of stolen school bathroom keys and unlocked the door.

What she found was not a cleaner.

There sat Lauren on the sink counter, legs around Lucy who looked like she had 2 fingers thrusting inside her while Lauren planted a continuous stream of panted 'pleases' and 'fucks'.

Camila quickly scurried out now with a raging erection and looking for another location to pee but not before catching Lauren's cross between deer caught in headlights expression and orgasm face.

*End of Flashback*

To say the very least Lauren had a number of phases including but not limited to: 'Soft Lauren'- her sweaters were so large she nearly got sent to detention in all of her classes as the teachers thought she was pantless, 'Nerdy lauren'- came to school everyday in a blouse, blazer, very sophisticated sexy libarian glasses and a pencil skirt and never without some sought of folder, 'Horny Lauren'- by the time that phase was over she nearly slept with every guy in the school, 'Mean Girls Lauren' - she dressed up exactly like Heather and was quite snappy, 'Weed Lauren'- constantly high but still managing straight A's and wouldn't be caught dead without a beanie and last but not least 'Athletic Lauren'- a mix between wearing varsity jackets and jerseys while being surprisingly good at softball.

Camila has concluded that Lauren loves to play dress up and should really join a drama club.

The teacher snapped Camila out of her reverie 3 minutes before the bell "The assignment shall be done in allocated pairs. These being: Austin and Brad, Tyrone and Matthew, Dinah Jane and Normani, Lucy  and Veronica, Rachel and Quinn, Finn and Kurt, Mercedes and Sam, Britanny and Santana..." The brunette zoned out after that until the last two names were called "...Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello"