Hello,Old friend

YN'S POV
I woke up in a room decorated familiar. I just couldn't remember. I was knocked out my thoughts when someone yelled my name "YN!!" I looked at the person and widened my eyes "BAMBAM!?!" "The dab king doubleB baby" he said so serious which made me laugh "get me home now" "bipolar much" I heard Bambam say but decided to ignore it. "Bambam I'm serious get me home" I said serious "why can't you just accept that we belong together" he said "because we don't" I said annoyed "w-" I cut him off "get me home now or you'll know what will happen" "fine,fine" Bambam said while walking out the room. I walked after him not really surprised by the luxury house since I lived here before. "You know a thanks would be helpful right about now" Bambam said "thanks okay" I said not trying to remember what happened,he looked at me concerned "YN are you okay" "yeah just a little tired" I said with a fake yawn. I little later I was getting a little sleepy so I decided to rest my eyes.
2 hours later....
I was woken by a loud scream "AAAAHHH" I opened my eyes in a instant to be greeted with a large black van running head first into the front of the car......wake up.......wake...u-.......and just like that I was engulfed in darkness.

JIMIN'S POV
"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" I screamed "calm down Jimin...you know how she is......she'll be back" said Jin "NO! Did you even see the look on her face" I said feeling myself getting weak "Jimin calm down or your gonna pass out" said Namjoon in a concerning voice "LOOK JUST FIND HER OKAY.........I.....I can't loose her......she means the world to me......right now she needs me and I'm not there......she was there even before all of you were......she was my savior....my friend.....and.....my babygirl" I started laughing like a maniac not being able to stop "Jimin calm down" Suga yelled. I fell to the ground on instant,everyone looked at me concerned and scared. Hello Jimin haven't talked in a while huh? Who are you? Oh so you don't know yourself? What? I'm Jimmy nice to meet cha, Welcome to the Circus where mad people are born. "JIMIN!?!" I looked up at Taehyung "yes" "are you okay" "yes I'm fine just need a little of sleep" "yeah, I think it's better if you go to sleep" I walked to my room and was drowned in darkness.

TAE'S POV
"Have you found out anything" I said "no actually" said J-Hope. I was shocked this was one of the rarest times.......we didn't know where someone was. "We need to find her" I said "she's always like this so no need to wor-" Namjoon was cut off by a knock at the door. "I'll get it" said J-Hope, "guys,remember when Namjoon Hyung said that it's not a big deal.....well she's been kidnaped" I snatched the paper and inspected it.
_______________________________________________

NOTE:
Hello,this is NCT residents and I have her come to XXXXX to get her she's kinda getting out of hand right now but I wouldn't mind using her dirty mouth for something more dirty ;).

PS.
Jimin only,and no surprise attacks <3
_____________________________________________

.Next day.
JIMIN'S POV
"Come to my office Jimin" I was awoken by Taehyungs voice. I walked to his office and was confused to why everyone else was there but ignored. "What do you wanna talk about" I said impatient,he took a deep breath and said with a serious voice "YN has been captured by someone" I looked at him "it's okay she always escapes" I said chill but finished my sentence with "but by who I may ask" "nct they called themselves" I stood paralyzed and shook "they only want you to come" said Taehyung "we are not gonna do that are we" I said with hope "unfortunately yes we are" I looked down and nodded finally getting a chance to save her even though she definitely doesn't need it "okay" I said more like a whimper "are you okay" I was asked "yeah....yeah...I-" my ears rung and little specs covered my vision....and I passed out. I opened my eyes "OMG ARE YOU OKAY" said Taehyung "yeah I'm fine,she doesn't need help from me she knows them" I said "what then huh......why?" Said Taehyung "what's your worst fear.....Taehyung?" "Huh...well being used by people I cherish" "and who do you cherish" I asked "you guys YN my dad" "what about your mom" Taehyungs eyes widened "what about my mom" he said. Everyone watched with eager ears "oh just asking but you don't have to tell me" I said "oh okay" he replied and left "what was that" said J-Hope "to be honest I don't know" I said with a grin. I closed then opened my eyes and after a few seconds and I quickly walked out while shaking....YN....help,save me.