Prologue

Paige:

"Anna, get off your phone, get your ass over here, and please help!" I struggle to zip up the stupid dress that she picked out. I hear her stupid heels click on the tile while she rushes over to me. Her silky hair flows behind her as she yanks the zipper up til it meets the top of the dress. "I had to text Clarissa to see what time we should be at the party. Jesus, chill the fuck out." I wish I had eyes on the back of my head so I could glare at her, but then I feel a tug at the back then my hair falls over my shoulders. I spin around to look at her, she's holding her phone with one hand and my clip in the other, I snatch it away and yell, "What the hell! It took me three hours to do that!" She shrugs and sets the clip down on my makeup stand, she sets her hands on her bony hips and looks at me. "What's your deal? Ever since we got the invite to the party you've been a fucking freak acting all crazed. What the hell is going on?" I grab a hair tie that I always keep on my wrist, and put my hair up into a messy bun.

I watch her phone light up from a message and she immediately goes on it to reply to whoever texted her, I've never seen her so attached to her phone but lately it's all she's been doing. She turns it off and realizes I never answered her, she puts her hands out like, well? Why you acting like a psycho? I sigh, I didn't wanna tell her in case things got tense but she's my best friend, how could I hide my idea this long from her? "I also invited Cole along with us to the party, things have been great between us, like they always are and I hope that tonight is the night that we have sex." She stares at me in shock. "You hope-what?" I plop on my bed and refuse to look at her. A part of me knew it was a bad idea to tell her, sometimes she doesn't like Cole but then in a flash she's her flirty self and is an angel to my boyfriend. I mean, I know, he's super hot, but sometimes he can be a arrogant dick sometimes.

"You heard what I said," I'm shocked at my tone. I've never really snapped at her but she's the one who judges a lot. If someone or something isn't how she is, she immediately puts up her bitch wall. I watch her continue to text on her phone, I grab mine and decide to see if Cole is ready, he responds right away saying he'll meet us there. I touch my hair up a bit more then grab my purse. I lean against the door frame and wait for her to get off her phone. "Ready to go? Cole said he'd meet us there," I say. She shakes her head and struts past me. We head down the stairs, through the kitchen, into the garage. She unlocks her BMW and we make our way to the party.

Just like any typical party, lots of booze, loud music, and, drunk ass people. Now,  I can't remember much of this night right away but I won't be the only to blame. Many others will be put to blame also, including Anna, Cole, and of course, him.