4

At lunch, Briar sits down at a table with Dextor Charming, Blondie Lockes, and Daring Charming. Daring stops eating "Raven totally ruined legacy day if you ask me," he says plainly "hey Raven wants to write her own happily ever after," Cerise Hood says defensively at the table behind them. She was sitting with Maddie Hatter, Hunter Huntsman, and I. "Not to be told what to do by the royals," Cerise says Briar turns around in her seat so she's facing our table "oh please," Briar says standing up Cerise stands up to as Briar walks over to her "we all saw what really happened at legacy day" Briar reminds her.

(Royal's view of legacy day)

Thunder sounds "If I can't have the destiny I want then I'll make sure no one has there's!" Raven says bursting into an evil laugh thunder splits the air again. Us royals all gasp in horror as Raven continues to laugh.

Briar crosses her arms and smirks at Cerise knowing that of course, she was right. The rebels raise their eyebrows and Maddie stands up "I will tell you how it happened" Maddie says.

(Rebel's view of legacy day)

Thunder cracks "I propose that we banish the rebels to their own evil school!" Apple says pointing to a scary-looking school in the distance. and she laughs evilly as the rebels react to the news. Maddie screamed and everyone else yells in protest.

Dextor stands up "are you mad? That did not happen!" he tells them "I know the mature way to handle this" Hunter says picking up a french fry "let's just ignore them" he says the four rebels sit back down and turn back to their previous conversation. "Fine!" Brair says rolling her eyes they all sit back down and turn to each other. Something hits Briar's hair and she gasps turning around she pulls a french fry from her hair "oh no you didn't!" she says pointing at Hunter with the french fry "oh it is on!"Cerise says standing up from our table. With that, a food fight breaks out and I find myself throwing a hot dog then it stops as quickly as it started when Raven stops us.

"I know things have been hard recently and Apple and I don't exactly see eye to eye" Raven says "but it doesn't mean we want our friends to fight about it" Apple tells us "I'm glad we can agree on something" Raven says smiling at Apple who giggles "me too. Besides it's not like we can really rewrite our destinies!" Apple says shrugging "we have happily ever afters," Apple says pointing at herself "you don't!" Apple says pointing at Raven "oh really? Okay" Raven says picking up a spoon she splashes Apple with the jam in it. "Oh my!" Apple says looking at the stain "we're doing that are we?" Apple asks picking up a big thing of jelly. She throws it right at Raven's face with that the food fight starts back up again.