10 || Min Yoongi's Point Of View

Yoongi's POV

Guy: Oh. Hello?

A guy with a slightly wavy chocolate brown hair greeted as he looked at me with confusion, but his expression changed when he finally noticed Namjoon beside me.

Guy: Namjoon hyung!

He beamed, then rushed towards the taller guy and slapped him on the arm pretty hard. 

Namjoon: What the fuck Hoseok? That fucking hurts.

Namjoon yelped as he rubbed his arms.

What's his deal?

I stood there perplexed, my gaze turning to Namjoon's arm.

That looks painful. I'd rather get punched once than, get slapped like that.

The guy named Hoseok was only smiling. Staring at Namjoon, as if he's admiring the mark he made.

Namjoon: You little shit.

Namjoon suddenly charged at him, then tackled Hoseok playfully.

Hoseok: I give upppp. Sorry hyung, I just got too excited.

The guy reasoned as he tried to push Namjoon away from him.

Namjoon: You're such a brat!

Namjoon huffs, backing away from the kid, then brushing off the crumple on his uniform.

Hoseok: Come in, come in.

Remembering I was still there, Hoseok motioned with his hands then stepped aside to let us in.

I hesitated at first because... what the fuck did just happen? That's one way to greet a friend, I guess? Thankfully, Taehyung's not that violent.

I coughed, then gave him a quick nod. It's not like I have any other options to begin with. Since I'm already here, I might as well do what I came for so the giant fucker will finally stop bothering me.

Hoseok: Sis' upstairs, lemme just call her. Feel free to make yourself at home.

Hoseok said as soon as we arrived in their living room, leaving me and Namjoon by ourselves.

I took a sit on the couch, and Namjoon went to who knows where. My eyes scanned the surroundings. The place is nice; it's a little bit spacious, and it's pretty bright. They used different shades of white for the ceiling, walls, and carpet that complement one another. Kinda dull, but it feels homey, just like Taehyung's.

Namjoon: That's Hoseok.

My head turned to see the owner of the voice and saw Namjoon stuffing his face with cookies, one arm was wrapped around the jar.

Namjoon: Want some?

He offered, flopping down on the couch then placing the cookie jar on the coffee table in front of us. I scanned the place again, checking to see if they had a clock so I could check the time, and ignoring Namjoon who was talking with his mouth full, because I could barely understand what he's saying.

4:30 pm.

Namjoon: So, he's weird sometimes but he's good. I bet you were surprised earlier. Man, that really stings.

My head turned to Namjoon, finally understanding the words that came out of his mouth.

Namjoon: Yo Hyuna!

Hyuna: And where's your manners Joon?

A girl with her hair in a messy bun suddenly asked, as she went closer to Namjoon and then pulled him by the ear.