Ch. 9

Finah Jane: Okay, she's gone now you can come over baby 😘

MyLove🥰: Excuse me?

Finah Jane: You not coming over again? We enjoy ourselves last time.

MyLove🥰: Dinah what the hell are you talking about?

Finah Jane: When I gave you all those love marks, you were great btw 😜

MyLove🥰: You best be fucking playing with me right now.

Finah Jane: Rebecca, are you good?

MyLove🥰: WHO THE FUCK IS REBECCA???

Crushed💔: OH SHIT MANI, I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THAT!!

MyLove🥰: You did, just not to me.

Crushed💔: No it's not what you think!!

MyLove🥰: I loved you, trusted you, I gave you everything even a damn child I was going to surprise you for your birthday.

Crushed💔: WAIT WHAT?? We're having a baby???

MyLove🥰: I'm having a baby, you go back to fucking your bitch.

Crushed💔: Mani I DON'T HAVE BITCHES, EXCEPT YOU! IT WAS A JOKE I'LL EVEN SHOW YOU MY PHONE JUST DON'T GO!! 😭😭😭😞💔

MyLove🥰: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! YOU HAVE ME CRYING MY ASS OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU CHEATED ON ME AND USED ME! I TO FUCKING GOD I WILL KILL YOU!

LoverGirl😍: I'm sorry, I'll rub yo feet, get you chicken wings, give yo sweet kisses, and all if you come back 😔💔

MyLove🥰: Ugh, I hate that I love you so fucking much! 🥰

LoverGirl😍: OMFG YAY!!! ISTFG I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN NOR EVER ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THAT!!!♥️♥️♥️

MyLove🥰: I'M OMWWWWWWW 💖💓💓💓

~~~~~~~~~

"Dinah!" Normani squealed as Dinah carried her to their bedroom with her legs wrapped around Dinah's waist.

She laid her on the bed softly and kissed her.

"Now you stay there and I'll be right back." Dinah demanded basically making Normani smirk.

"Yes daddy, I bet you if you had a hoe they wouldn't even get you far." Normani seductively said and Dinah let a low groan.

"It's either chicken or a dick up your pussy." Dinah said.

"Both please." Normani innocently said and Dinah tore off her shirt before climbing on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll take the new chicken sandwich too." Dinah ordered and he nodded.

Yes the line was long as hell, but it was worth it for her girl. After getting her order, she left and got in taking a deep breath before pulling off.

Getting there, she got out the car and happily skipped, yes skipped, into her house and heard Normani humming making her swoon.

"I'm here!" Dinah yelled out and Normani looked up from her phone.

"Where did you go and what did you get?" Normani asked.

"Popeyes and look for your self." Dinah said with a smirk as she leaned in for a kiss before a knock on the door interrupted them.

Dinah opened and made the most disgusted face she have ever made.

"Dinah." Her ex girlfriend, Zendaya greeted softly.