Chapter one

If you're curious:
Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's pov~

Beep, beep, beep!

I sighed, slamming my hand down on the alarm. I sat up, rubbing my eyes slightly."Morning..." I looked to my left, rolling my eyes.'Great. I slept with another stranger.' I thought, plastering a sleepy smile on my face as I looked at the strange man in my- no wait. This isn't my bed, it's probably his."Morning." I said, standing up and stretching."What's your name again? I'm so hungover, my head is killing me." The stranger mumbled, rubbing circles into his temples.'Should I really tell this dude my name? Probably not, but who gives a damn.' I sighed, slipping my jeans back on."Y/N." I answered, pulling my shirt on as I glanced over at the male."Wow. Your name is beautiful." He said, sitting up and beginning to get dressed as well.'Typical..' I rolled my eyes, continuing to smile."Thanks." I said, sliding my shoes on."Don't you want to know my name?" He asked, following me as I walked out of the room."Not really. This was a one night thing, so don't try to get familiar." I said, brushing a hand through my hair. "Oh, you're one of those girls." He mumbled, sitting down on a stool in his kitchen."Pardon me, Yoongi." I growled, turning to face him."I am not one of 'those girls'. If I remember correctly, you seduced me, not the other way around." I said, shoving a finger into his chest. Yoongi's face turned pale, looking me in the eyes."You didn't need my name, because you already knew it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow."I don't forget anything. Now, i'm leaving. Goodbye." I said, walking out the front door. Sighing, I pulled up my hood and began my walk to my boss's place.

~Timeskip~

Y/N's pov~

I huffed softly, pulling open the door to my boss's 'office'."YUTA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard Kai scream, making me laugh. I followed the sound of the two men arguing with a smirk on my face. Walking into the room, I sighed, looking at Yuta who now had Kai in a head-lock."Okay, okay, break it up." I said, prying Yuta away from Kai."Fuck you, Kai." Yuta grunted, rubbing his forearm across his nose to clean up the blood."You wish, asshat!" Kai spat, licking the blood of his lower lip."Okay, what are you two fighting about now?" I asked, trying to solve inner-family problems like always."Yuta slept with Jennie!" Kai growled, shooting glares at Yuta ."I simply told him as a joke that I slept with her and now Kai's being an insecure piece of shit." Yuta retorted, rolling his eyes."One, that's not even funny and two, you should know better than to believe anything that comes out of Yuta's mouth." I said, shooting glares at the two boys. Both of the boys sighed in unison and looked at the ground."You both know I'm right." I said, walking out of the room so I could find Jin and Taehyung.

Namjoon's pov~

My friend Yoongi, had called me over to tell me about some chick. She sounded pretty hot, if I'm being honest. Her name was Y/N. God, her name alone sounded fucking sexy."And then she just walked out!" Yoongi growled, rubbing the back of his ear."Well, isn't that what all one-night-stands do?" I asked, looking over at him."Yes, but this girl was different. She remembered everything from the night before and still came home with me." Yoongi explained, plopping down on the couch beside me."Do you have any idea how pervy that sounded?" I asked, rolling my eyes."Shut up, or i'll- just please can you find out who she is?" Yoongi asked, pinching the bridge of his nose."Fine, but I can't promise I'll find anything worthwhile." I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

658 words

It's short but that's okay uwu