First Meetings:

"Just wait here till the boys will arrive."

Not even waiting for a proper answer, the door slammed loudly, leaving you alone in the large practice room, fiddling with your fingers nervously.

You can't believe you're here, standing in one of the biggest entertainment companies in all of South Korea. It seemed like only yesterday you choreographed a song for one of the small record labels in LA. Who would have thought it would lead anywhere? Much less working for one of the biggest boy bands in the last decade.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you bite your lip as you move your gaze to the vast space the room you were standing in had to offer. The wooden floors were shiny and clean, particularly begging for you to dance on them, and the mirrors surrounding you only made you more excited.

'Let's see what I got.'

You smirk at your reflection before twirling around, closing your eyes as you let an imaginary beat lead you. You breath through your nose deeply, letting your body work on it's own as you focus on the sound the soles of your shoes make against the smooth surface.

You're so immersed in dancing you don't even hear the door open until a soft "ahm" interrupts your concentration.

You stop dancing immediately, whipping your head towards the door where three very good looking guys are standing, their expressions somewhere between amused to embarrassed.
The blood rushes to your face so fast you're pretty sure the rest of your body went completely numb.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry- I was just-", you shut your mouth as your brain goes totally blank, simply settling for staring at the floor instead, the need to bury yourself in the ground growing as the seconds pass.

"Well...", you raise your head as one of the men in front of you speaks, a small smirk evident on his features. "You must be our new choreographer."

Your eyes widen as you realize who are the attractive boys standing in front of you, and you bury your head in your hands, shaking your head desperately, your black hair moving with you as you try to think of every possible way to dissappear from the face of the earth.

"Please just kill me now", you groan, still refusing to take your hands off of your face, your eyes closed tightly.

You hear a soft chuckle, and then the same voice from before, except it was much closer this time.

"I liked the dance a lot, Sophia-ssi. I'm Jackson Wang."

You take your hands off your eyes and reach your arm out hesitantly, trying to ignore the piercing gaze of the male in front of you.

He is even more gorgeous up close, with chestnut brown hair falling loosely over warm chocolate eyes, and an eeringly perfect sculptured face.

"You can call me just Sophia", you shake his hand momentarily, reveling in the warmth of his hand for a mere second before pulling back, cheeks red.

"I really wish I could say it was nice to meet you", you sigh, making Jackson laugh wholeheartedly.

"You're cool, Sophia.", Jackson says, shooting you a toothy grin. You had a feeling he knew how he makes girls feel, and he didn't mind using his charm to his advantage.

Jackson turned around slightly, pointing towards his friends who were still standing at the door, clearly used to this type of behavior coming from the flirty guy.

"Meet Mark", he intruduced, pointing at the guy standing at the left. He was small faced, with blonde-pinkish hair that was brushed away from his face, and bright coal eyes. Mark smiled at you shyly, his eyes crinkling at the edges as he raised one hand in hello, quickly bowing afterwards with greeting.