Chapter one

Ever since I was little we moved around house to house. I didn't know if it would ever stop. I stopped making friends around the third time. I didn't want to get close to someone I would end up leaving. I was always pretty quiet and did my homework, got good grades, and never broke one of my parents rules. Now I know what your thinking and no I don't think I'm quirky... I'm actually pretty normal. My name's Alyssa I was originally born in Kansas but we just moved to Los Angeles which is a big change. I've never really lived in a big city. I start school tomorrow and I know I'm going to be "that one kid" that everyone talks about it'll be hard to avoid people. I guess I can try...

[The Next Day]
I accidentally slept pass my alarm whoops. My mom woke me up at 6:30 giving me 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly put on a little bit of make up and this outfit:

I quickly hurried out the door grabbing my breakfast to take with me

I quickly hurried out the door grabbing my breakfast to take with me. I got in my car and turned on my favorite song RED by The Rose. I listened to a few more songs till I made it to school. I took a deep breath and got out of my car. I slowly pushed through the entrance of the school. I had to go to the office first to get my schedule. I was greeted by an older lady that gave me my schedule and text books. As she did I felt eyes on me. I tried to subtly look around but suddenly someone touched my shoulder.
"hey" the stranger said. I slightly jumped away. I looked up at him I felt my heart start to pound. He had the cutest fluffy blonde hair and a small smirk.
"uhh.. h- hi" I managed.
"Chris will be the one showing you around the school if you don't mind" the office lady interrupted. Even his name is cute.
"oh okay" you say softly.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the office.
"So what's up? My name's Chris what's yours"
"uhh" I say as I look around at my new school "My name's Alyssa"
"Where are you from?" he asked.
"Can we just do the tour?" I asked.
He slightly frowned "yeah" he said in a low voice. We made our way around the school surprisingly we had a lot of classes together. Finally the first bell rang signaling us to go to first hour. My first hour was English which I wasn't to excited for. I got to the class right before the bell rang.
"Class this is the new student Alyssa" the teacher said. I silently waved at the class.
"Where do I sit?" I asked almost in a whisper
"right." he looked around "You'll sit by Felix" Felix slightly lifted his hand so I could find my desk. I slowly started walking to my seat when I saw chris writing something in his notebook. he looked up and waved and I did back as I sat down. Felix turned to me smiling.
"what" I said.
"Nothing you're just kinda... cute" Felix then turned back towards the front of the room. I looked at him confused. I then noticed the many freckles on his face and his baby energy it was cute. He looked at me and I immediately turned away embarrassed by the fact I was just staring at him. I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"you know starings kind of mean" he whispered in my ear. I shivered as he got closer and moved my hair back. "but not when it's from a pretty girl" he continued he suddenly moved away as I continued to get more red.

What was he doing to me? I literally just met him...