Whats his face?

You just got settled in your new home, you where doing an essay for homework and then you heard a knock on your door. You got up quickly and checked the window. You assumed a boy that was standing there to be your neighbor. You ran downstairs and got the door.

"Hi" he said "I'm your new neighbor" he shook your hand. "Hi" you said. In shock. You knew he was famous.... but you forgot his name "what's his face?" You said in your head. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Uhh Delilah" you answered "hi Delilah, I'm Noah" "nice too meet you... and face to face. I love your work" you said, every word just seemed to spill out so easily to him.

"Aw thanks" he said putting his hand behind his neck, but keeping his gaze on you. "Can I come in?" "Uhh I guess" you lead him to your bedroom. "Wow cool room." He said. "Thanks. I did it myself" you sat on your bed and he sat on your floor. "Wanna do charades?" He asked, as he perked up "sure" you smiled.

2 hours later. You two where now friends. You both had a laughing attack before. You now have his number.
You felt as if this wasn't real. You pinched yourself but it didn't hurt. You forgot you have low pain tolerance. "Hey I had a really fun time. I got to go, but I'll cya in school. Ok?" He sadly smiled "ok" you said, getting up. You confidently slid down your stair railing.

He left and you locked and closed the door and smiled.

You made a new friend. And a famous one too.

You'll shoot your shot one day, Until then, You'll be dreaming of that day.