oops

third person POV 🥵
toDay cHar wAs gOing tO hIs bOo cAlEbS hOuSe 🥵🥵 He has not seen his bae Caleb in days 🤪 he went in his car and drove off to booger boi Caleb's house ;) When he arrived, Caleb greeted him inside and they started playing video games🥵🥵🥵 then Caleb asked his b🅰️E,"hey boi, want sum P I Z Z A?" char replied, "yes booger boi." caleb ordered the pizza so they both started eating it. Caleb turned around and said, "hey I think it would be a good idea if you took a picture of me looking like a seven year old while eating pizza and playing video games ;)" char bLuShHhhhEd and said "suRe. anYthIng fOr yOu boooGeR bOiiIII ;))" char took the picture.

 anYthIng fOr yOu boooGeR bOiiIII ;))" char took the picture

char took the picture and began to blush. I'll post it or send it to someone b🆎e. Caleb smiled and continued his 7 year old routine. Later, char grabbed Caleb's hand and said, "kiss me booger boi". Caleb kissed him on the cheek and this was born ⬇️

 Caleb kissed him on the cheek and this was born ⬇️

they had a fat long kiss for about 1 hour. they smiled and ran jumped off of a cliff together. the end ;) 🥵🥵🥵🥵

unless we all do a cult and revive them, therefore, I shall make another chapter.
alright hoes I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, spam Caleb's next stream and tell him to read "chaleb" ;)
don't judge I was bored please don't hate me this story was a joke but I still ship ok chaleb>joleb sorry I don't make the rules.

TELL CALEB TO READ THIS ON HIS NEXT STREAM ISTG

Edit: CALEB I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO READ THIS JEJWIWKKABSBE i did see you blush while reading it tho :,)))
also my insta is calebs.krispy.kreme
my main is owocatzz

no char didnt write this it was all meee