The city of Athens our new home

Jinwoo Seo grew up in different countries, his family moved from one country to another due to his father's job.

His father, Inguk Seo, never wanted to leave his family for his job so he and his wife, Cha Yeonjin, agreed to move from one country to another lived in apartments and hotels on their way to another country his father told them that this country they would be permanently living.

When the plane landed, Jinwoo admired the wonderful country, Athens.

A black van came to pick them up.

As they were going to see their new home Jinwoo imagined the wonders that the city can show him. When they reached their destination, he thought that the house was twice as large in what they had in Korea.

The gate was elegant, it was vintage style

'Just what mother would have wanted.'

Jinwoo thought and their family emblem can be seen in on the top.

The car entered the gate and Jinwoo's guess was worng it was trice as large, the house had more rooms that what they need at the back of the house a pond, a pool and a garden can be located.

When they entered the house his father said "This is where I spend 60% everytime I pass this country. I had my eyes on this place for almost a month before I decided to buy the land. What do you thing my love?"

Inguk turned to his wife, Yeonjin and smiled.

"I think it's a pleasant surprise. It's very lovely and the childern would adjust easily here.Jinwoo would be homeschooled like the usuall while Jiwon would enter a near by private school."

Jinwoo never liked the idea of being homeschooled, he wanted to meet other people and have friends but he already knows that its really hard to fulfill his wish due to his weak body and thus he has been homeschooled since he eas a child.

Jiwon on the other hand hates to go to school, he knows every time he goes to school students would swarm him and ask simillar questions, others would just repeat what the other already asked.

The teachers would either give him a glare or give him a special attention due to his father, but above everything he hates the most is his twin brother, Jinwoo.

Jiwon knows and understands the condition of his twin but what he hate is how people treat his younger brother and that people will constantly remind him of his responsibility as an older brother. And when something happens to Jinwoo even if his not there he get scolded.