Evade: Tales Of An Escaped Convict

Username: DmSaskia

Title: Evade: Tales Of An Escaped Convict

Chapter: 5

Summary:

Alva is the expert on mutiny. She's on the run. She did the crime but refuses to do the time - no matter the consequences. Taking the first plane to the Isle of Drakkar. Can she keep off the radar? Will she get away? Will she pull off being a fugitive or will she perilously fail?

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Review:

Dark, gory and intense. Evade has a wonderful cast of characters, particularly Alva - a strong and sassy heroine who is more than capable of taking care of herself and doesn't take no for an answer. The almost satirical look at the male is also very cool, as it shows men helpless at her feet due to her power and strenght, they are the hysterical characters. The world is definitely deeply fantasy, huge and amazing it has a rich tapestry of mythology behind it. The small insight we get into it, is almost like peep at the hidden world behind the wardrobe. Definitely a brilliant work. If you're into dark fantasy then please read this story, it'll definitely be up your alley.

Rating: 7/10

Reminder: Please read at least the first four chapters. Read, vote and comments and show some of that AWESOME support you have going on. Please don't be rude.

Comment here when you're done! Please tell me what you think!