Jail Baby

* 7 months later *

Nicole's pov

I'm about seven months pregnant now....but I'm still in prison 🙄 However, I'm extremely lucky that this prison has a mother's program. Pregnant inmates stay in a specific unit which is a lot safer. And I'm happy about that.

It was hard to get me in here since one I'm a minor, and two my crime had to do with violence. But it's a blessing that they let me in fr‼️

I get a visit from somebody everyday of the week. But everyone comes once a week. Well...except for Reign and Tori. I'm guessing their parents probably won't let them come...i mean I'm pregnant AND in jail. My mother wouldn't either.

Choppa is always asking " Is it a boy or girl?" But I don't know either. I choose not to know until the baby is born. Why? Because it ain't like I can have a baby shower or gender reveal or anything. And I want to be surprised. I'm kinda sad that I can only keep the baby with me for six months and then after that I would only be able to see it through a window 🙄. This is just a dumb ass situation.

*Two months later*

I was sleeping when I suddenly felt liquid coming down my legs. I thought I had peed myself but the liquid was basically clear....then I started to feel pressure down there. I gasped when I realized what was happening. I went to the guard at the front desk or the unit.

"Uhhh..I think...welll I know....my water just broke" I said to the guard. "Oh honey we have to get you to the hospital. I'll call the ambulance for you but call whoever you need at the hospital with the phone over there"

I went over to the phone in the corner and called my mother. "Hey ma...um my water just broke and I'm on my way to the hospital." "Omg baby! Okay stay relaxed and we'll be there in a bit. I'll tell your sister to come too." I sighed in relief because I knew my sister would tell Choppa. My mother definitely would not. "Okay mommy see you. Love you." She said love you too and hung up. Just in time the guard told me the ambulance was here and we both got in.

*At the hospital*

I'm in so much pain at the moment and whenever I move it just feels worse. We entered the hospital and o saw Janae, my mom, and Choppa. Choppa tried to run and hug me but I stoped him. "No baby, I'm in way too much pain." "Don't worry you got this" he said and gently leaned and kissed me on my forehead. We walked into the room they assigned me and my guard stayed by the door while my family stayed next to me. The doctor then came in.

"You're nine centimeters dilated, and soon you'll need to push" she said coming over. "You're moving very quickly" she said to me smiling. "Alright PUSH!" The doctor said.

After pushing on and off for about ten minutes finally I heard a little cry. "ISSA BOYYYY" I heard Choppa yell excitedly. The doctor handed me the baby. He's so cuteeee. "He's beautiful" I heard my mom say with tears coming down her eyes. All I could do was smile.

I'm really a mother....WOW!

"So what's his name?" One of the nurses asked.

"Mekhi" I said. I don't know why, but I thought that name was so cute. My guard came over to me and looked at the baby smiling. "Good job Nicole. I just wanted to let you know that we're leaving tomorrow morning." "Okay thank you Ms. Clark" She smiles and went back to her chair by the door.

I just looked at my baby.

Choppa came over and gave me a peck on my lips

Choppa came over and gave me a peck on my lips. "Look at what we made" he said. "Don't worry you'll get out soon" he said seeing how I suddenly got sad. "I know but...I'll miss so much.

~

Ight y'all I just want y'all to know that I'll be skipping time a lot. But, I hope y'all liked this chapter. Peep baby woowop 🥺

Anyways

Later y'all ✨😘