Prologue

On a cold Friday night, two bare bodies were discovered in one the many apartments of the Victorian building The Dakota.

The corpses looked beautiful. Purposely beautiful. Titianesque. They were graciously draped on a green couch. The blood was ever so pretty on the bums. Their faces were bruised, covered with great patches. Their thighs and abdomen had been injured and mutilated.

The whole off-putting image could be hung in an art gallery. They looked exactly how a pair of raped, assassinated cadavers wouldn't look. It was eerie how a pair of naked, allegedly raped and murdered girls was a rather bewitching sight to gaze upon.

Who could have done such a thing? Why would anyone attack such seemingly young and innocent persons? Who are these doomed teenage girls? What was the killer's motive? Was it lust, power or money?

It all started when three working-class teens who come from impoverished backgrounds, were enrolled in an exclusive private school in Manhattan. They are quickly swallowed up into the cyclone culture of seemingly incalculable money, opulence, glitz, and perfidiousness.

The clash between the newbies and the loaded students lead to an unexpected, gruesome murder.

Epiphanies are made. Secrets that were meant to be kept are finally brought to the surface, causing unrecoverable damage. Everyone had a myriad of reasons to bludgeon the victims to death, but who did actually commit that horrendous crime?

In order to unveil the answers to these so many intriguing questions, dive into this Euphoria meets Gossip Girl meets Elite book about Gen-Zers that covers topics such as murder, teen pregnancy, blackmail, sexuality and many more.

•••

+ Although I already put a disclaimer, I just want to clarify that these are fictional characters. There will be a lot of mature content and sensitive subjects will thoroughly be mentioned so if that triggers you in any way, stop reading and go search for another book.

The events of the book take place way before the murder occurred. They are slow-paced and lead up to the final act: the assassination of two teenage girls. The identity of the girls and of the killer/(s) will not be revealed until later in the book.

I tend to write my descriptions in a very graphic and detailed way. A lot of designer names will be mentioned and the physical appearances of my characters will be described more than ten times throughout the whole book. The latter is focused more on the events that led up to the murder rather than the murder itself. I also like it when the emotions held within the eyes are graphically described, and I usually write what I want to read.

This is it! I hope you'll enjoy the book just like i'm enjoying the whole process of writing it. I hope i'll be able to overwhelm you and make you feel apart of the story.

(Ps: Pay attention to the words written in italic.)

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing!

Xoxo
-Dylenamyidols