chapter five:

We TOTALLY forgot my coffee.
Now for the rest of the day I'm going to be moody. Coffee is like my daily dose, if I don't take it I will be rude to anyone I come across. But the thing is, coffee makes me wanna crawl into bed and just sleep for an eternity.
I walked to the Secretary to get my schedule. Jase probably went to his class already.

When I got my timetable I saw that I was getting maths first.

The school was so big I couldn't find a single one of my classes. ESPECIALLY maths. The bell rang for first period and the hall started flooding with people. It made it way harder to find the maths room. After a while of searching and less teenagers in the wall, people started noticing me. No nerds though, they always the first to be in class. There was the bad boys, who stopped talking and stared at me. I was out of my comfort zone, I decided not to take note of them, and my moody mood is helping a lot. I walked past them and saw my locker, 435.

It was right next to where they stood. I breathed out, why the hell must my life be so mean to me.

I walked to them but I don't look at them I was focused on my locker. I looked down to make sure that the numbers are the same. But the 5 on the locker was actually a 6.

They were standing against...
435.

Crap

Why must life be such a asshole.

I decided against asking them gently. I stared at the boy against the locker. It was Jase, how the hell didn't I notice? He was even smirking.

I was trying to reach for him, well it looked like I did. He was a bit shocked at first but then went back to smirking. I must admit, it was kinda hot. I felt something burning inside me, this was so out of my comfort zone.

'Will you just...' I started.

'No.' He said before I even asked.

'Move.' I said drily, glaring at him. Not having coffee this morning is really starting to work it's business.

'Make me.' He grinned cheekily.

'I'm not in the mood.' I said glaring away from him looking down, then look up at him again.

He moved to the side. And watched as I put my code in. I did it fast enough for him to get confused, I think.

I put all my books in and kept my phone.

'They going to take your phone off if you don't put it away.'

'I dare them.'

I shut my locker and walked off, finding Math.

A few minutes of walking I finally found it. Deep breath...

You just about 15 minutes late...

15 MINUTES...LATE.

I knocked on the door and walked in. Don't be a nerd, don't be a nerd, please don't be a nerd.

'You late.' The teacher said looking at me.

I could literally see the difference in social groups. The nerds were reading, the bad boys were staring at me...smiling, well Jase was, the rest was waiting for drama. Then there's the popular girls, glaring at me. ALREADY?! What did I even do to them.

'I'm not late, everyone else is simply early.' I said bored.

The teacher frowned. 'But you are still late.'

'And you are still stating the obvious.'

She gave up and sat down. 'Just find a seat.'

I looked for seats that was isolated. But the only seats available was around the bad boys. Weird because most girls just want to sit by them. Oh wait they probably bullied everyone to sit a desk away from them. Amazing.

I went and sit slap bang right infront of them, everyone's eyes widened, almost like I committed a federal crime. Well if I did it would be that popular girls glaring at me angrily.

I sat down and dropped my bag next to me. I crossed my arms and stared at the teacher while she went into depth about algebra.

It's not a problem if I'm like this and not doing my work, I was put two grade ahead because of my smartness, and the work I'm given is still too easy.

It's no big deal if I didn't mention that I was in the eleventh grade and I'm only 15.

'So Nikki, the answer would be...' the teacher said cutting me out of my thoughts. I never heard a word she said.

I looked at the teacher and then looked at everyone who has there hands raised.

'Why don't you ask the 310 people that has there hands raised?'

'Because you weren't paying atten-!'

I saw the sum on the board. She's starting simple.

'The answer is 500ab.'

The teacher stared at me shocked.

I stared at her. And raised my eyebrows. 'Happy?'

The boys behind me laughed. The girls narrowed there eyes at me.

'I don't like this...negative tention...' I looked over at the girls, and smiled while narrowing my eyes too. '...so please, proceed.'

I looked away and watched as she continued.

The day went passed quickly. And I decided not to drive home with Jase.

So I started walking...

The 30 minute,

Walk.

I'm tired. I looked back and I could STILL see the school. This is going to be a long afternoon.

My badluck strike, Jase's car came out of the school. And rolled by next to me. I walked on and he just kept driving next to me. He rolled down his window and stared out.

'If you get raped then I'm responsible, so get in.'

'Well right now, it looks like you trying to rape me.' I laughed.

'Mm with a skirt as short as that.'

'I'm walking home.'

'No you're not.'

'I am.'

'No you are not.'

'Watch me.'

'Sure, I'm driving next to you all the way home anyway.'

I opened my mouth to say something back. But I gave up and walked on.

He turned to look at his phone, and continued driving...following me.

Ding!!!

I got a text from some unknown number.

Unknown: I'm moving to your town.
Sorry, I had to change
My number due to
My phone being stolen.
~mike