Chapter one

England sat on his bed, the moonlight shining from the large window. He had woken up from a memory filled nightmare, all from his old collage days. He was slouched over shirtless, his breathing was slow and heavy.

"God dammit... god damn him... why did he have to do that? Why did I do that?" He mumbled to himself. The memories began flooding back to him as he traced back to them, his eyes now Whelmed with tears. He hated frog, he absolutely hated him! He hated him because frog managed to make him fall for him. He hated him because of the pain and heartache he caused him all those years ago. England shook his head as the tears fell, so badly he wanted to forget about it, forget everything about France and what he done!

"Maybe... I shouldn't have done it..." England murmured to himself, resting a hand on his stomach. He stared at his stomach for a moment before shaking his head again, holding back sobs, even if he did fail.

"Wh-y can't I j-just let it go...?" He sobbed, his shoulders shook, and his body started racking with coughs.

Eventually the Englishman looked at the large grandfather clock, it was 4:02am.

"Bloody hell, I should go to bed..." He thought. Curling up under the blankets to reserve the new heat, England fell asleep.