The man on the roadside

Alice looks at the clock on the wall an realize that she has been at work for too long. It's time to go home and get some sleep. She's very happy and satisfied with todays article about the Black Hood.

Alice takes out her carkey from her pocket and walks out of The Register. She opens the door and her favourite song starts on the radio, she raises the music and sings with it.

It's dark outside, almost midnight. Most of the houses down the road are asleep and the only thing that light up the neigborhoud is the light from the streetlight.

When she suddenly sees a man laying knocked out along the roadside she immidiatly stops the car and walks towards him. He looks very dirty and when their eyes meet she suddenly sees who it is.

A: FP?

Fp grins and she notices that he's drunk.

A: What happend? How are you feeling?

F: Al Ali Alice? Is it you?

A: Yes! Come here i will help you.

F: Jug Juuug Jughead can't see me like this.

A: You can fallow me home, i'm home alone this weekend.

F: Thank you!

She takes his arm and helps him up on his feets. He leans on her schoulder and she helps him into her car.

A: Seatbelt FP.

I can't find the seatbelt he says with a slurred voice.

A: Okey, wait

Alice stretches over him and grabs his seatbelt when she suddenly feels his lips against her neck.

A: What are you doing? She giggles

F: Wow you smell amazing as back in the days.

A: Haha i dont think you know what you are talking about right now FP! She laughs.

F: I do Al, wow you smell amazing tonight he says with a slurred voice.

A: We have'nt talked in years FP, aren't you married?

F: She left us and we are divorced.

A: Okey, let's get you home and make you smell just as good she says and giggles.

She starts the engine and sees how FP falls asleep beside her on his seat.

10 minutes later.

A: FP we are here know! Wake up.

He opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is her crystal blur eyes.

F: Wow

A: Come here, I'll help you inside

He grabs her arm and get out of the car but he falls down again on the ground. Alice catches him in her arms and giggles loud.

A: Come on FP! You are too heavy to carry!

She helps him up on his feets again and he giggles for himself.

F: Thank you Alice, i love you.

A: Wow, you're really drunk honey, we have'nt spoke in at least 5 years and you tell me that you love me. Come on lets get inside and clean you up, you are so damn dirty!

F: You used too love me when i was dirty.

A: Yes but I didn't mean dirty like that! I meant the dirt on your clothes you dirty little thing.

F: I'm confused, but if you mean that i schould take my clothes of I follow!

Alice giggles

She leads him in through her door.